Confirmed Trade: [WPG/MTL] Joe Morrow for 2018 4th round

Harry Kakalovich

Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
Morrow is an OK dman - he is a bit of a journeyman right now. He's not quite good enough defensively but he'll get you by and he moves the puck quickly and has a nice shot. I liked him in Montreal, but am also happy getting the extra 4th. I hope he does well in Winnipeg.

Reactions: Jetsetter

kittiecarlyle

Nov 1, 2016
If we're healthy, he's just here to eat popcorn in the PB
Winnipeg isn't and he is. Deep depth so people shouldn't expect more than that. Insurance, a guy that can skate and move the puck when he's going ok. Had a bit of a playoff run last year so if he has to dress this year it won't be brand new.

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Winnipeg isn't and he is. Deep depth so people shouldn't expect more than that. Insurance, a guy that can skate and move the puck when he's going ok. Had a bit of a playoff run last year so if he has to dress this year it won't be brand new.

I'd expect him to be in next game over Chiarot, Pomo probably just wants him to get some practice time.

kittiecarlyle

Nov 1, 2016
I'd expect him to be in next game over Chiarot, Pomo probably just wants him to get some practice time.
Maybe to get a look at him and get him some game time. The way things are and have been I don't see the need to sit Chiarot, he's played a lot better than most expected or said he would. Different players too, so depends if they want a physical presence in the lineup.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Morrow can be surprising effective, well at least against teams not playing seriously, but you will quickly figure out one thing. He's simply brain dead.
We get a 4th. Now we find another Mete.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
Really good skater, gets pucks on net. He seems like he's not able to compute anything else, but Bruins fans said he was good in the PO last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad