Confirmed Signing with Link: [WPG] F Fabian Wagner signs ELC with the Jets (3 years, $858.333k AAV)

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
And people say Chevy is napping at the lake...

Gotta get the important stuff like this out of the way before dealing with...

*checks notes*

potentially trading 3 of the most important players on the roster...

lomiller1

Jan 13, 2015
22 games in the SHL without a point this year. I'm not really sure what to think of that. The fact he even played 22 games in the SHL as an 18 year old suggests the team saw something in him, but to not record a point? Hopefully he can develop the offensive side of his game.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
22 games in the SHL without a point this year. I'm not really sure what to think of that. The fact he even played 22 games in the SHL as an 18 year old suggests the team saw something in him, but to not record a point? Hopefully he can develop the offensive side of his game.
A lot of those games he had 0:00 ice time, others less than a minute. SHL teams dress a 13th forward that don't always get in the game.

lomiller1

Jan 13, 2015
A lot of those games he had 0:00 ice time, others less than a minute. SHL teams dress a 13th forward that don't always get in the game.
Ok that makes sense. I'm still not sure what to think though. Playing 0:00 min isn't going to be great for player development. Anyway, still an interesting prospect for a 6th round pick.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Ok that makes sense. I'm still not sure what to think though. Playing 0:00 min isn't going to be great for player development. Anyway, still an interesting prospect for a 6th round pick.
He also played 33 J20 games and got 33 points. He was shipped up and down a lot, at one point he had dressed for games in 5 consecutive days I think. Seemed like Linkoping saw enough in him to bring him up and experience the big league while sending him down at every opportunity to be the go to guy in the J20s. He also got onto the World Juniors team and showed really well.

emptyNedder

Not seeking rents
Sponsor
Jan 17, 2018
If I remember the scouting reports correctly, Wagner was/is a strong defender who has enough offensive skill to complement scoring wingers.

Reactions: hn777

Boxertim

Mar 21, 2014
winnipeg
Dubois replacement. How will also replace Helle and the stick guy who knows the feel of the knobs for each player.

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
Showed well against his peers at the WJHC and has been productive in Sweden’s junior league. Hopefully he makes a permanent jump to SHL and earns some actual playing time so we can gauge his potential a little better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad