Die By The Blade Wow . What a murders row of the next 7 games !

Howany wins do you think we pick up in this stretch of hell?

• O wins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 win

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 2 wins

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • 3 wins

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • 4 wins

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • 5 wins

• 6 wins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7wins

• Or a scarce mix of scarce wins and loser points

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
2 against The Felines, 2 against the Hurricanes, one against Toronto , 1 against the Blues and of course the Bolts. This team. Will be tested beyond hell and back. If we come away with 3 or 4 wins (tall order I know/)and some loser points against that elite company and against that competition then I will be thrilled and it will be another step into our youngins progression..First task against those against those
p***y Cats Tomorrow. Holy hell if we can pull this off I will be over the moon .. We've been a hard out against some very Good teams this month so let's keep it going!

Realistically where do you think we fare in this 7 game stretch? 2'wiins,3,0,7!

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
I think we are due for a slump.

2-5-0 the next 7

4-1-1 the last 6

That should put us at 9th overall in the draft, we are 8th currently. Unless Detroit gets it together, they should drop below us.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
The way they've been playing, I'll say 4-2-1. Split with Florida and Carolina, rake the Leafs (again), beat the Blues, lose to Tampa.

Dulind

A unique encounter, with an emphasis on safety
Aug 12, 2021
GB
4 wins and a couple of participation points.

I think with the playoffs around the corner, the fire won't be as hot for some of those teams with a Golden Ticket.

Sabres on the other hand have something to prove - at least I want to believe they do.

10 points is my guesstimate.

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
This is a good time for a tough stretch, to really push this group and see what they're made of against top teams that are jockeying for playoff position. I won't mind if they only win 2-3 games as long as they play tough and not get blown out. Besides, I don't want to sneak into 9th or 10th draft position. Need to maybe drop into 7th or 8th. Every spot will count when it's a matter of drafting Nemec or Jiricek.

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
People realize we just played a month's worth of games and only like 2 were against non playoff teams?
Yes. But we've struggled extra hard with the Cats/canes of late, and they are significantly stronger teams than the leafs/flames/preds. It's like they're in a completely different tier.

Think we win 1 of 4 against Panthers/Hurricanes

Win 2 of 3 against Bolts, Blues, Leafs

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
Look at me, 2 and 5 looks like a winner. We were due for a letdown. Still think we finish the year strong.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Look at me, 2 and 5 looks like a winner. We were due for a letdown. Still think we finish the year strong.
We will. Kids are still playing with a ton of confidence. You're bound to have stinkers like that game yesterday. Im Perfectly content at the moment with the team. Adams just needs to address the goalie situation this offseason and we will go from there.

Plus that was Game 4 in 6 nights against the 2x Covid Champs. Shit happens

Reactions: elchud

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad