Proposal: Would You Trade Stützle For Jack Eichel?

Jack Eichel For Stützle

• Total voters

jhutter

Dec 23, 2016
Just realized that Skinner, Hall, and Eichel make a combined $27 million this year and have a combined 3 goals in a combined 36 games. Yeesh.

QuietOnTheFront

@QuietOnTheFront
Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Option 3 is completely unrealistic. Why would Buffalo give up a proven star player in the NHL for a promising but unknown quantity - and add further on top of that? We would absolutely be the ones giving up more in this situation.

Shruggs Peterson

Mar 1, 2017
Just realized that Skinner, Hall, and Eichel make a combined $27 million this year and have a combined 3 goals in a combined 36 games. Yeesh.

Context matters here. Hall has 9 points in 12 games and Eichel has 11 in 12. Jeff Skinner has one point....

Everyone knows the Sabres are in rough shape. However there are varying levels of issues on their team, and Skinner should be a clear tier above/below (whichever one is worse) for listing their problems.

Jimmy Stützle is going nowhere.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Yes, without thinking twice.

I’d be thrilled if Stützle became an Eichel, plus Jack is still pretty young himself and guaranteed to bring success at the centre position.

So you'd rather have the 24 yr-old proven stud than the 18 yr-old likely-to-be stud?

That's like, 6 less years of stud-ship my man.

I'll keep the kid. He's already showing us he'll bring pretty much exactly the same type of hockey Eichel does, and there's a good chance he could have a better career.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Stuetzle will sell far more tickets and merchandise than Eichel ever could.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Stutzle is already far and away the best offensive player on the team in his rookie season. I see superstar potential in his game and would hate to end up giving up our next Karlsson for 5 years of Eichel.

jhutter

Dec 23, 2016
Context matters here. Hall has 9 points in 12 games and Eichel has 11 in 12. Jeff Skinner has one point....

Everyone knows the Sabres are in rough shape. However there are varying levels of issues on their team, and Skinner should be a clear tier above/below (whichever one is worse) for listing their problems.

Jimmy Stützle is going nowhere.

Context or not, they're paying $27 million for three goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad