Would you rather

Would you rather (regular season games only)

• Total voters

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
Cap-permitting I wouldn’t mind giving some of our fringe players opportunity to play against tougher competition, even if it risks losing a game.

Anyone who has any discomfort sit them. I think they’ve been doing that already.

Bring in Liljegren, Hutton, Sandin (not robertson unforch as it will cause his elc not to slide).

Leafs said they wanted cap flexibility this week. I feel like they’re either going to finally scratch a chunk of players or activate someone off LTIR.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
These last 2 games don’t matter, just get to the end of the season with no injuries

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I mean there is an outside shot at finishing top spot in the NHL but even if Carolina did lose their I don't see Vega losing to SJ.

Maybe Colorado, not SJ

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So either way we have very likely odds that no one gets injured. Just one, we for sure lose, and the other, we are likely to win.

Am I missing something? :laugh:

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
We are a crazzzzzy bunch I tells ya.
Let's enjoy the next 2 games for what they are "tune ups"

I bet DJ Smith won't have his team looking to injure/engage or otherwise cause a potential for injury.

They'll play us tight and no doubt give us trouble.... but outside of a freak injury; it's about getting ready for POs and trying out a few new options.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Could we not finish in 1st in the NHL if we win our last 2 and Vegas and Carolina lose their final games? We'd need COL to only get 3 points in their final 3 games as well I think We would be the outright leader with the most RW's against the teams tied with 80. COL wins the RW race if they get to 80pts.

Not that it matters I suppose, but it would be a nice feather in the cap no?

Anyway, VGK and COL play each other tonight and CAR plays NSH. So we need a COL win in regulation, a NSH win in regulation and then the team has decisions to make. Go for it, or simply get ready for the playoffs.

mydnyte

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 8, 2004
I would rather Win the last game we play in the playoffs ...thats all i'd ask for. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $400.00