Would you rather have...

TheHockeyRant

Apr 19, 2014
Reno, NV
I'm not bitter about anything. :laugh:

Your opinions are based solely on creating formulae to match what you already think. You're not alone in doing that, it's common theme from people blogging about every sport. And your comparing save % from every era is nice, but it still doesn't change the rankings of current players compared to each other.

Rask is still tops on the list even just looking at today's goaltenders. All you've done is show the rankings of the goaltenders I mentioned would be better if compared solely with their contemporaries. I'm sure if we just compared current players in goals against average you would see most of the same names as the current save% list.

As are yours, thinking your opinion is above that of others makes you sound like a preacher.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Here's something I'd like to add about the Jones deal: Many wish it had been lottery protected. At first, I was in that boat. But now that I think about it, given Joe and Patty's ages, I'd probably rather give up the 2016 1st unprotected than risk giving up the 2017 1st unprotected.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad