Would You do this Trade?

LuckyBoeser

Oct 8, 2018
That's unrealistic. If you want your save file to be realistic as possible then I wouldn't do that trade.

Reactions: Trizz617

Hasa92

Aug 4, 2012
Finland
As much as I like Andersen I wouldn't do that trade as Canucks.

In fact I think neither team would accept this trade.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
That's unrealistic. If you want your save file to be realistic as possible then I wouldn't do that trade.

Essentially this.

I personally try and make trades realistic so I wouldn’t.

If you don’t really care, then of course you do it.

SlickShot

Feb 8, 2019
It's just a video game after all. If you want to do it and think it will help make your team better than do it. :cool:

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
I think a better trade question is my conundrum. I need a starting G, and have a killer D-corps (3 90+ rated guys, one 89 rated guy, and only one of those are over the age of 25), and Vancouver will trade me their 93 rated G & lower rated Dman for my 84 rated G and the 89 rated Dman. The unfortunate thing is that the Canucks turn right around and acquire a 90 rated G from the Rangers for their 1st and a minor league goalie.

This makes it: Coyotes in: 93 G, 83 D. Coyotes out: 84 G, 89 D

Canucks in: 90 G, 84 G, 89 D. Canucks out: 93 G, 83 D, 71 G, 1st

Rangers out: 90 G, -10M cap space. Rangers in: 1st, 71G

This sequence strengthens my weakest position, and I am currently 1st in the league. It also strengthens the Canucks weakest position and boosts their G position even more, and they are flipping between 2nd and 3rd in the league with Minnesota daily. The Rangers just get cap room for the upcoming offseason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad