Would Legends Teams Interest You Guys?

SCampo98

Dec 24, 2015
Sherbrooke, QC
I think the legends teams included in NHL 19 are very odd, and while its fun to play with some of the greatest players of all time, I think it would be even more fun to do so on their original teams. Would any of you guys be excited if EA did something similar to what 2K has done with their NBA games and included legend teams? As a fan of hockey history, I know I would be very exited. For example, here's what I would have in mind:

All-Time Teams for each of the 31 franchises
Season-Specific Teams (one for each team) (eg. 76-77 Canadiens, 66-67 Leafs, 83-84 Oilers, etc.)
Legendary International Teams (Canada/Soviets 1972, USA/Soviets 1980, Canada/Soviets 1987, etc.)

I think if EA were to include these teams, I would undoubtedly spend almost all of my time in the game using them in some capacity. What do you guys think?

jprenkert

Mar 7, 2014
Metro Detroit
Would be fun to use these teams specially in a head to head exhibitions. Didnt one year include the historic teams? I know on Madden they used to. If we are bringing back historic teams, how bout some historic venues. Olympia, Gardens, Forum, Slap Shot home ice, Lake Placid 1980 with the blue paint showing thru, stuff like that. with accurate measurements.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I don’t need teams.

I need all the legends in the game and in HUT to be able to be used in franchise mode.

But that would be fun, and no one likes that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad