Worst stick you've ever had?

Webernaut

Jan 25, 2010
Tampa, FL
Reebok 8.0.8 based solely on the durability. Broke the first one in 9 days, warrantied it which took two weeks, broke the new one in less than a week....

CanadaBacon

#SavetheGoons
Mar 15, 2009
Hamilton
I stand by my statement! Need to get a new R6 or R8. They are just so hard to find.

I have noticed a HELL of alot of them in LHS (R6's the most) in my area now.

Which is good for me, my R10 is about to die and im back and forth on shafts, one day i love them, one day i dont.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
I had some two piece Easton stick back before one piece composites were only first being introduced. I think it was a Bubble or something, but I got slashed right in the shaft of the stick and it broke in half. It was only 5-10 games into the season too.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
Speaking of easily broken sticks, those TPS R2 Armors were terrible. I snapped one in warmups the first time I used it (to date it's the only stick I've broken). Had several other teammates snap those things in the same spot, 6-12" from the blade.

Chemical Dave

Dec 26, 2008
I was a goalie but the worst stick was an Itech ( can't remember which model). Every time I would slap it on the ice it sounded like wet cardboard. After about 5 games the fiber on the back of the paddle started to unravel and looked like it was growing hair. It was terrible.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
Yeah, there are two current models of the "O" sticks...the 6.0.6 and the 8.0.8. Can't say anything about the 8, but the 6 model is brutal.

Theres the 3.0.3 at the lowest price point, but i cant see anyone going for that, the 3 holes are useless

Madvillain27*

Agree with others about the Warrior Bentley stick. Absolutely horrible stick - it's heavy, puck feel is bad, the construction doesn't feel balanced, etc. What a waste of 100 bucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad