• Derek Grant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David Legwand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
First of all, this list is f-ing hilarious!

Wow, that's a shitload of really bad hockey players. LOL.

I picked Sobotka b/c I can't stand that guy, and he was a freaking terrible hockey player.

My vote could have gone to any one of a number of these losers.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Should have left Leino off the list and made the vote for 2nd place.
Still interesting to see which ones who gets votes with Leino still on the list. Jordan Nolan wasn't really mentioned much besides his name getting dropped.

This is a long season so I expect there to be time for a tie breaker for 2nd, 3rd etc

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
There were some names on this list I really wanted to succeed and there are some on here the second they hit the ice I wanted them to fail

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Went with Sobotka for how he just steadfastly refused to give a **** and somehow never got benched or even really ever got his ice-time cut all that much. Perks of being a veteran member of the Buffalo Sabres country club.

Second place is definitely Leino.

Honorable mention to Bogo outside of the end of the 2014-2015 season. Every ****ing year, it was, "Zach's excited to be back and healthy, he'll be a big part of our defense. He's big, strong, and fast."

Five minutes later: he's out for a month after taking a routine hit or blocking a wrist shot.

Even more than the injuries, Bogo was just incredibly frustrating to watch in terms of being quite possibly the dumbest veteran defenseman I've ever seen. I remembered hearing after the trade that Enstrom had to literally direct him around the ice and tell him where to go/what to do in a lot of situations, and he seemingly never developed his hockey IQ at all during his time here.

Reactions: itwasaforwardpass

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
This team takes the cake from the owner to players that believe they have reason to not compete or are being forced to play without a real goalie or know why this cancerous sh1t is happening yet still broadcast..whatever etc.

This team should Forfeit the remaining games until they can say they have 18 guys and two competent goalies , a knowledgeable coach and support up and down that defined Sabres hockey w 100 percent effort each night. Committed to winning.. My apologies to the Ullmarks that have tried to win alone .

Until then.. Snow on the tv/feed is the only honorable thing.. at 7pm.

I will look into my iwn life and make a full effort meditating on everything that may have baggage holding me back from complete buy in. moving forward in each aspect honestly or moving on myself.. I have no game left to distract me now.. Thank you..

Leino you still are a little pissant w yr jail shirts .

"Nearly a laugh but really a cry"

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
If you tallied up all the goals that the guys in that list scored as Sabres, it would be 20% of Ovechkin's goals. Take away Skinner and it's 3%.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
I was going to threaten to ban whoever votes for matt ellis but someones actually done it

lucky I'm a just mod

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I was going to threaten to ban whoever votes for matt ellis but someones actually done it

lucky I'm a just mod

The Sabres have been awful since 2013. The only member of the 2013 team that's still part of the org today? Matt Ellis. Coincidence???

Well, probably.

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
Fathead signed him to play against Tampa in the first game against them since Kucherov took out Sobotka in Sweden. He played like 38 seconds then got sent to the minors. It’s his only NHL game to date.

On the plus side for him, he realized his NHL dream of making it.

Dalton Smith is a legend that will forever have a 100% Corsi and xG rating.

Reactions: MarkusKetterer

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
The easy choice is Leino yet I have to go with Bogosian. Year after year, physical ailment after physical element, coach after coach who were supposed to be “good for his game“, disruption after disruption. Nobody exemplifies the veteran double standards and acceptance of season-killing play more than Brokegosian’s overpriced, overpaid tenure with the team.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
I think Carter Hutton with his end to 19/20 could make a strong case as worst goalie. Competent, non-blind, backup goaltending likely would have meant a play in and considering the time of the year and our hot streaks we likely would have been stanley cup champions.

Now we're in 2021 but he's taking it to next level of suck. He could be the winner of two decades of disaster.

Lehners off ice issues and shootout performance + Matt Hacketts statline are both iconic as well but Hutton stabbed us in the back with precision last season.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
The easy choice is Leino yet I have to go with Bogosian. Year after year, physical ailment after physical element, coach after coach who were supposed to be “good for his game“, disruption after disruption. Nobody exemplifies the veteran double standards and acceptance of season-killing play more than Brokegosian’s overpriced, overpaid tenure with the team.

I went with Bogo as well. One of the lowest hockey IQs I've ever seen, always injured, then threw a tantrum when he got scratched once for being so awful that he couldn't crack the top 6 of a bottom of the league squad. Forever screw Bogo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad