WORST "Fight" Ever?

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
Marchand vs. Subban wasn't all that bad. Sort of standard to be honest. I'd call it a "sloppy" fight if anything. But punches were thrown. PK had 2-3 good swings where if he connected you would see Marchand go down.

This one is pretty bad too because it has two heavyweights that you are just as well assuming are going to give you a show, start at 12:30:

Here is the Semin/Staal fight. It never gets old. I find it hilarious. One thing that surprises me is that Staal took time getting Semin tangled up and then he was the one who fell. Semin, well, reacted to it

This fight is one I always remember because you just as well assume when a 6'9" guy fights a 6'7" guy it will be a beauty. Chara just eats Hal Gill for lunch here. I have no idea why Gill fought at all. Nor do I know how someone so big could be so bad at fighting. He usually had 6 inches on most guys so he didn't get outright embarrassed but did he ever win a fight? But here Chara is bigger and he cleans him out. My only guess for why Gill fought once in a while was because he was like a big guard dog. If you didn't know he was as tame as a lamb and lick your face you would probably be scared to trespass on that person's yard. Gill was like that. He was so big that you just as well assumed he could fight.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Crosby's fight are pretty pathetic. They consist of him jumping a guy without that guy knowing what is going on, throwing a few punches that don't really land as the linesman holds back the other player, then wrestling the guy to the ground

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland

Jokinen vs Kane. Didn't even get fighting majors out of that, just two minute holding minors for both LOL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad