GDT: Worst Contract in NHL History - Oilers v Leafs @ 5PM (of course it is, that is the only time the Leafs play)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
For all we know Draisaitl was just yelling about the bullshit nothing related to Kane. This is the worst "national" broadcast just milking the leaf nipple sponsored by Ontario dairy
Lmao that last sentence had me rolling.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
“Should” is the key word there.

Where 99% of other teams would treat this like a lesson and immediately correct, it’s about 50/50 whether it will take effect immediately. This group lives in their own world and have a hard time even recognizing when they’ve embarrassed themselves.
Yup. Building up some memory bank stuff with Vegas series, embarrassment games early against Canucks, and tonight's collective gong show. In the Big Picture scheme of things this should get their attention to get back to working harder and smarter.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Leafs fan friend of mine wanted to point out to me that they are missing 3 of their top 7 forwards tonight too. So that’s fun for us.

CROTT

Aug 25, 2007
Edmonton
Draisaitl did the right thing to double clutch, but should have shot after instead of passing to RNH. And Hyman atleast their on the board.

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
He is a guy who hasn’t played meaningful hockey for most of 12 years. He doesn’t have that extra gear anymore. He is what he is, a guy who can put up points on a bad team. Often those guys can fall apart with any pressure or expectations
Sorry, but that doesn't align with his style of play at all. He has never been a garbage-time stat padding player.

Reactions: Senor Catface

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
This game is already over. Is anybody gonna stand up to plugs like Edmundson and McCabe going after our top players
Was just having this conversation with the guy I’m watching the game with. Not just with the two you mentioned but the discussion was that somebody needed to make the Mathew’s line as uncomfortable as the Leafs are making the McDavid line. You’d need to have some level of compete to do this. I’m not seeing any from the Oilers tonight to think it’s going to happen. They’re failing in every aspect of the game tonight, not just the scoreboard.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Leafs fan friend of mine wanted to point out to me that they are missing 3 of their top 7 forwards tonight too. So that’s fun for us.
Well, we have a McDavid that can barely shoot and I bet there's still an issue with Kane too. Henrique doesn't add much unfortunately. Tell your friend to shut up too....lol

Reactions: Sanchez

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
Neat another pp. Let's get some shots. Nuge you can f***ing shoot it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad