Worst Car Ever Driven or Owned?

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
Which motor does your c6 have?

I thought the B6 S4 V8 was fairly easy to work on, although there wasn't much space for things on the side/front. Same for the 2.7T in the b5. That A-series chassis just didn't have a ton of room to cram those big engines into.

By contrast the A4 with the 1.8T was a dream to work on and I still maintain one of the best cars I ever owned. It ran me perfectly all the way up to 200k with minimal issues. We did the timing belt/wp service on it in a day or so, mostly drunk. It was a breeze and I wish I still had it. I sold it to pay the bills on that S4 that sucked shit.
I first had an A6 with the 3.2, and when it was time to move on from that car I made sure to get a 4.2. Still not anything special, but at least it isn't certified slow like a big ol A6 with a 3.2. When I let go of my first Audi I had to get a second, they drive so nice. A used Audi can be a risk, but a used Audi might be one of the best driving cars you can get for the money.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
1988 Ford Tempo with push button AWD

It seemed like everything broke or went wrong with it in the year or two I had it, electrical issues, fluid leaks, finally the transmission finished it off

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
1988 Ford Tempo with push button AWD

It seemed like everything broke or went wrong with it in the year or two I had it, electrical issues, fluid leaks, finally the transmission finished it off
I had no idea they ever made a Ford Tempo with push button AWD. Sounds like a true vehicle of champions.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
  • Haha
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
‘09 RX8 GT. Soo much potential with that rotary but what a lemon of a car they were. Bought it new and the engine suffered a catastrophic failure within 2 years. Motor was fully covered for a replacement but took a month for the dealership to fix and I never trusted the car again after that. I was well aware of the high maintenance, constant checking oil, avoid cold starts and drive it hard and still the apex seals lasted only like 60k.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad