Worst Canadian Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Since most of the Canadian teams are making the playoffs or are at least in the playoff hunt ... who do you think is the worst Canadian team in the last 6 years?
Seriously I cannot believe how this team is under performing with the talent they have.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
We take the cake this year. Too much misused talent, even with goalie deficit.

Festinator

Apr 6, 2016
Calgary
Definitely edmonton if last 6 years. McDavid is the reason they're in a playoff spot.

With the jets issues, even if we had McDavid, we'd probs still be on the outside looking in.

This year we're still not the worst (Vancouver) but we're definitely the most disappointing.

Dayofthedogs

Bettman's hammer
Feb 20, 2016
Winnipeg
Worst.

Vancouver
Edmonton
Toronto
Winnipeg
Ottowa
Montreal
Calgary

You ever have anything positive to say about the hockey team in any way?

Doubt this needs it's own thread. If your looking for a place to **** on the team there are plenty of other threads

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
I'd put Montreal and Ottawa as best

Last 6 years Edmonton and Toronto as worst

This year us as worst. We are definitely underperforming.

Vancouver was best that decade up until they got to SCF, since then they've been in between.

Calgary has been sort of in between all the time.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
You ever have anything positive to say about the hockey team in any way?

Doubt this needs it's own thread. If your looking for a place to **** on the team there are plenty of other threads

Actually after January the only thing I don't like about this team is Maurice and his coaches. I never said anything bad about any player maybe mentioned Enstrom making a couple of bad plays but that's it.

I started this thread so management gets the message ... if you don't want to be labelled as the worst Canadian team do something about it.

Dayofthedogs

Bettman's hammer
Feb 20, 2016
Winnipeg
Actually after January the only thing I don't like about this team is Maurice and his coaches. I never said anything bad about any player maybe mentioned Enstrom making a couple of bad plays but that's it.

I started this thread so management gets the message ... if you don't want to be labelled as the worst Canadian team do something about it.

Fair enough

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
Jets are fixable. Then they should rise in the standings. Question is will they fix the problems or let it continue and just hope for the best.

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
Who cares? I would like to be a top 8 team in the west, and ultimately the best team in the league.
I, personally, don't care where we are relative to other Canadian teams.

We are the worst though.

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
We suck the most in my opinion.

Awful coaching staff , pathetic goaltending and penny pinching management are killing this team right now.

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
We're neck and neck with the Nucks for win % and we kicked Avs butt in the dumbest team poll, so yeah... I think we can claim this title, too. Good job, boys. Would it be uncool to courier a participation trophy to the True North offices? :D

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg

I hate to break it to you, but management doesn't read this forum. Ever.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
I hate to break it to you, but management doesn't read this forum. Ever.

I'm pretty sure there are a couple of folks on the TNSE payroll who browse around. Not Chevy of course - he's pretty busy signing free agents uh making trades er building a competitive team wait...

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Jets goal differential -16

'Nucks goal differential -42

They ARE the weakest link.

We're #2! We're #2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events