Red Sox/MLB WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do the Red Sox win the World Series tonight?

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I am truly scared, but I see a BIG lead early. Price goes 5, then Sale comes in for a few, then CLOSE THIS MOTHER f***ER OUT

Reactions: Alicat and Jdavidev

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Betts is going to break out tonight. No way he goes an entire WS run without being an impact bat and player. So far his biggest contributions are an awesome outfield assist on Kemp, the fan interference call, and getting free tacos for the country.

He needs to be a facilitator. Get on base and put the pressure on LA

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Ticket prices in LA now going for face value in the lower price seats

StubHub!
Looks like they're back up to $250 or so.

I thought about looking at tickets if they went super cheap, but they were about $170 at lowest last night, not factoring in the $30 or so in stubhub fees, the parking (which I saw Dodger Stadium jacked up to $60), and the cost of gas to drive up from OC. If they would've sank to ridiculously low prices, if have thought about it, but didn't catch it if it did.

If we won game 3, I would've tried to go to game 4 because tickets would've plummeted. Once muncy hit his homer, I gave up on the thought.

LA is hosting a Kings game, Clippers game, Rams game, and even an LA Galaxy game in addition to the World Series, so traffic would've been hell. Being able to say I was there when they clinched would've been nice, but didn't work out this time.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Good call my friend. Good call...
The one game I went out was Game 3.

It being Sunday night also played a factor because the trains don’t run as long and with street closures, I would have to spend a lot of money to get home via Uber.

I’ve got cider and wine plus an assortment of snacks to get me through the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad