Prospect Info: World Junior Championships 2014-2015

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
The Slovak goalie played out of his mind. I feel bad for him. Canada was just too much. Mcdavid made some real nice plays. He stood out on a great team.

NJN225

Jul 22, 2013
New York
I was in Montreal for the opening round of the tournament. Got to watch Godla from the glass basically every time they played and he stole the show. Really was a joy to watch. I've read that he's projected as a late rounder and I would love to see him get a shot

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
I hate both Russia and Canada, but this Canadian team is pissing me off. Can't believe I'm rooting for Russia.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Brayden Point has jump.
Conte preferred Chatham and his strength and size over Point's speed and skill.
Let's see how they turn out in a few years.

Domi at 9 is looking good now.
Could have kept Marty and groomed Kinkaid.

Hope going to north bay will reignite Kuja's career but I have to think what if Conte took chance on Duclair like Sather did and we took Domi at 9 in that draft.
And Point in last year's 3rd round.
Even Petan over Santini but that is up for debate.

I would be real pumped with our pipeline.

Last edited:

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Russia looks good but Canada is unstoppable. The level of play here is really high.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Brayden Point has jump.
Conte preferred Chatham and his strength and size over Point's speed and skill.
Let's see how they turn out in a few years.

Domi at 9 is looking good now.
Could have kept Marty and groomed Kinkaid.

Hope going to north bay will reignite Kuja's career but I have to think what if Conte took chance on Duclair like Sather did and we took Domi at 9 in that draft.

I would be real pumped with our pipeline.

To be fair, Chatham's skating is also a strength, and every team passed on Point 2 times, at least. I think a lot of teams are gonna be kicking themselves for passing on Point, but I think the Devils specifically are going to look really dumb for not taking any of Barbashev, Lemieux, or Hawryluk when they had the chance.

Devils Army

Rebuild Over.
Feb 3, 2014
New Jersey
To be fair, Chatham's skating is also a strength, and every team passed on Point 2 times, at least. I think a lot of teams are gonna be kicking themselves for passing on Point, but I think the Devils specifically are going to look really dumb for not taking any of Barbashev, Lemieux, or Hawryluk when they had the chance.

As Barbashev the man we should have taken scores...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad