World Hockey Manager 14

jbreiner

Mar 24, 2006
Revo Games announced over at EHM The Blue Line that they were working to create a sim game in the same vein as EHM, and it would compete with Franchise Hockey Manager. There are a couple screen shots that were released. The group made it very clear that it would be in production for a while, but that a free beta would be sometime next year. They seemed to be very much set on not giving a hard release date until they knew it was finished. Overall I think it's good that we are getting 2 competing games to replace EHM. The competition, should lead to better product.

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Revo Games announced over at EHM The Blue Line that they were working to create a sim game in the same vein as EHM, and it would compete with Franchise Hockey Manager. There are a couple screen shots that were released. The group made it very clear that it would be in production for a while, but that a free beta would be sometime next year. They seemed to be very much set on not giving a hard release date until they knew it was finished. Overall I think it's good that we are getting 2 competing games to replace EHM. The competition, should lead to better product.

Hujujuj, thats interesting. Is Risto Remes on the board?
some link would be good. and lets start also sticky thread.

riz

Any chance Eastside makes a return, even if it's not under the banner of SI?

There is still lots of love for EHM at SI as pretty much everyone who worked on EHM full time is still with the company working on other projects. I wouldn't go as far as saying "never" but with everyone working full time, it is a long shot for us to have another go at it.

Unofficially, I've always maintained that EHM will make a comeback at some point, in some form. And I still believe in that :)

Edit: Oh, and all the best for the WHM project. It's always nice to get new hockey manager games out there, especially when it's another Finnish project.

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
There is still lots of love for EHM at SI as pretty much everyone who worked on EHM full time is still with the company working on other projects. I wouldn't go as far as saying "never" but with everyone working full time, it is a long shot for us to have another go at it.

Unofficially, I've always maintained that EHM will make a comeback at some point, in some form. And I still believe in that :)

Edit: Oh, and all the best for the WHM project. It's always nice to get new hockey manager games out there, especially when it's another Finnish project.

If you want to make another EHM, im with you. I was one of the researchers.
My personal record are more than 200 seasons in one game. I afraid, i will never ever have such fun, as it was with this game.
And what do you think about this new games? Did you play the new Franchise manager?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad