• Portugal

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Switzerland

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Well United fans were impressed by Ronaldo 6 months ago when I told them how toxic he was especially tactically.
Some people need a reality check, as violent as it can be. Ronaldo needs a major one.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Has Ronaldo really been that bad ?

I don’t know that it’s that he’s been that bad, it’s that he demands everything goes through him and is selfish and doesn’t have the talent level that he had in the past to actually justify it especially when the team is loaded with young talent. Did you see him calling for the ball in the box during the final minute corner kick up 6-1? Ridiculous.

Please also someone else correct me if I’m wrong on that assessment

Reactions: klmdg

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
United fan and I love so much of what he's done, but ETH know what he's doing. Only Ronaldo can't see it.
I'm not qualified to comment because I don't watch club football, but it's clear at this point from what I've watched that he is a limited player at this stage of his career.

Father Time is undefeated. It will even strike generational talents like himself but he's seemingly not accepting it.

EDIT: I see you're from Watertown. I was born and raised in the 315 area code. :)

Reactions: IceColdOx

bolt thrower

No war!
Aug 26, 2006
Wow what a beatdown. Switzerland was painful to watch. No idea what Yakin was thinking and why he even put in Cömert for the second half, probably one of the worst players to ever wear the swiss jersey. Schär was terribel too but Cömert is on another level of terrible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad