GDT: World Cup - Europe vs USA [Game Ended]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
Well, Draisaitl making the most of his opportunities in that period. He barely saw the ice with all those penalties. Sekera looked good on the PK though. He and Chara look good for the most part but Z definitely looks slow out there. Sekera's got to be on his game to make up for that lack of mobility.

Most importantly Sekera getting tough minutes before the season starts playing the right-side.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
can't watch the game but according to sportset scoreboard, drai has a goal, and only 6:25 of ice time through two periods, while also being the highest % on draws so far for europe.

Any reason he's being played so sparingly?

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
can't watch the game but according to sportset scoreboard, drai has a goal, and only 6:25 of ice time through two periods, while also being the highest % on draws so far for europe.

Well, Draisaitl making the most of his opportunities in that period. He barely saw the ice with all those penalties. Sekera looked good on the PK though. He and Chara look good for the most part but Z definitely looks slow out there. Sekera's got to be on his game to make up for that lack of mobility.

Delicious Pancakes has your back

also here's the goal

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016

Ralph Kruger is bitter at the Oilers...lol jk:sarcasm:

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Krueger is a good coach, have to admit it. We made a mistake dumping him for Eakins. Oh well. It got us McDavid.

I wouldn't mind some of these Team Euro D ... I'd give Ehrhoff a PTO.

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
I'm fine with Drai sitting, save the big minutes for the season. He has been known to fade after a long season after all.

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
i understand if he plays little in the 3rd but it just makes me frustrated that he didnt even get anytime on the 4 min PP

I don't think it's a sleight, maybe he'd just rather keep him fresh for when goals need scoring

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
Chara-Sekera looking like a decent pairing. Could Chara be had out of Boston?

Ry5QSmM.png

I wouldn't bother

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Krueger is a good coach, have to admit it. We made a mistake dumping him for Eakins. Oh well. It got us McDavid.

I wouldn't mind some of these Team Euro D ... I'd give Ehrhoff a PTO.

He's a great coach, and brilliant. Just in the 10days he's spent with this club look at the difference from their first prep game which was awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad