Work Situation

steveayres35

Apr 27, 2018
Stop whining and man up.

Keep the job ... Just empty a different register on your way out every night.

You'll be able to afford what the world owes you NOW.
I'm not whining at all, I was replying to him because he doesn't know how hard the real world is. If I was complaining, then I'd go on a rant about how life is so unfair... which is true, but we just have to deal with it.

Reactions: VickAshley

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
I'm not whining at all, I was replying to him because he doesn't know how hard the real world is. If I was complaining, then I'd go on a rant about how life is so unfair... which is true, but we just have to deal with it.
Too scared to steal, huh?

It's OK - A man has to know his limitations.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
First thing tomorrow morning, I'm calling every Giant Eagle store and telling them their lot attendant tried to sell me ecstasy on the job

Reactions: Cheese Wagstaff

steveayres35

Apr 27, 2018
First thing tomorrow morning, I'm calling every Giant Eagle store and telling them their lot attendant tried to sell me ecstasy on the job
We have about 3-4 lot attendants at my store, including me, so good luck on blaming the right one.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
The only person who can answer that is you. Is 9.10 your ambition in life? Yet, it pays the bills? You're better than that. Go for your dreams. However, before you do that, get an education. No one can ever take that piece of paper away and it opens doors everywhere.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
We have about 3-4 lot attendants at my store, including me, so good luck on blaming the right one.

"I don't know his name, but he said he started working there in the summer of 2015 and the reason he sells drugs is because he's only making $9.10 an hour. Also, he said he was a hockey fan"

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Dude keep asking to get cross trained. Employers like hard work and taking initiative. If and when they do, can slap that on a resume and use it as an angle in interviews.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Dude keep asking to get cross trained. Employers like hard work and taking initiative. If and when they do, can slap that on a resume and use it as an angle in interviews.

Haha. That is so wrong. Employers want you to do all of that while not paying you and answering to a complete moron. Trut so pure.

Reactions: G F O P

steveayres35

Apr 27, 2018
Cart Attendant/Bagger = AHL
Cashier/Stocker/etc. = NHL

So, I'm basically an AHL scrub that's been stuck in the same position for 3 years...

iGetThatBread

Mar 18, 2018
It's a seasonal, part time job because I'm still in college. I also live with my parents & I'm 20 years old. I'm waiting for a better opportunity once I graduate. Furthermore, it's expensive to rent an apartment on your own if you don't have a well-paying job or some roommates.
It's not expensive to literally live, you're just a broke boi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad