Not open for further replies.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
upload_2022-2-16_22-0-21.jpeg

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I'm exceptionally excited with the prospect of watching Koskinen play with zone defence by Woodcroft and Manson. And I'm on board early saying so. And the more rotations the better because it could become a science.

Totally agree.

Koskinen struggles badly with shots off the rush, or shots that get through our D men that back in too much and don't put a stick in the shooting lanes. Koskinen has a .000 sv% on shots through defensemen that have poor gaps this year. He simply cannot track them. A lot of his "bad" goals are from this exact sequence.

With the new system these shots just aren't going to really happen anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob Zombie

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
If I'm wrong I'm wrong. I guess we'll see. If I'm correct don't count on me gloating for having an opinion.

I must be on the wrong board seeing a post like this..

Anway, Duck Feathers. The OP was so well disguised that I almost missed what was on the menu. Draisaitl remembers and hopefully he chows down again. Its time. I'll bring the pepper.

Reactions: Rob Zombie

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
I know on rag on Koskinen a lot but if he proves me wrong I’ll be more then happy to eat all the crow. I just want to win man.
I'll suck the crow milk straight from the crow teat. I hope I'm wrong. I still think Skinner could have stayed up and Koskinen did a conditioning stint or something. We shall see

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
I must be on the wrong board seeing a post like this..

Anway, Duck Feathers. The OP was so well disguised that I almost missed what was on the menu. Draisaitl remembers and hopefully he chows down again. Its time. I'll bring the pepper.
Even though I know what it is I still think he has a Doobie hanging out if his mouth everytime I see your avatar. Don't think I'll ever be able to unsee it.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Even though I know what it is I still think he has a Doobie hanging out if his mouth everytime I see your avatar. Don't think I'll ever be able to unsee it.

fwiw I would imbibe once in awhile when younger if that helps you out. I can also serve up that serious german looking like expression Leon got going on. I always just think there was something boss kick ass for a young player to look like Leon did even at such young age. Have that expression going on a lot and people give you a wider path. Nemo got it too. heh

Bosses are good to have on any pro team.

Leonardlizard

Dec 3, 2021
Still just seems like a Disney team with Disney star players. This is a boomer take for my 30 year old self but I would love to see Zegras flattened while trying his Michigan. While I DO find it impressive there's something so corny about it at the same time... Kinda lost it's luster but I'm sure if I was 12 I'd have a ducks Jersey with his name on it. I feel with age comes greater appreciation for sold tape to tape passing ... Positioning and creative cycling... Solid poke checks at the blue line... The Bouchard forecheck that stopped the break away last night ...you know, good hockey.

Sometimes it's still fun to watch Scott Stevens head hunting compilations... God the game has changed.

Reactions: K1984 and oilers'72

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Still just seems like a Disney team with Disney star players. This is a boomer take for my 30 year old self but I would love to see Zegras flattened while trying his Michigan. While I DO find it impressive there's something so corny about it at the same time... Kinda lost it's luster but I'm sure if I was 12 I'd have a ducks Jersey with his name on it. I feel with age comes greater appreciation for sold tape to tape passing ... Positioning and creative cycling... Solid poke checks at the blue line... The Bouchard forecheck that stopped the break away last night ...you know, good hockey.

Sometimes it's still fun to watch Scott Stevens head hunting compilations... God the game has changed.

Call me Torts if you want, but I can't stand Zegras either haha.

Obviously insanely talented, but there's just something about him that I can't really even put my finger on. I also want to see him get buried by someone.

Oil53

Jun 4, 2018
Call me Torts if you want, but I can't stand Zegras either haha.

Obviously insanely talented, but there's just something about him that I can't really even put my finger on. I also want to see him get buried by someone.

I think he may be Marner’s cousin,lol.

Reactions: oilers'72

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
So Skinner gets a shutout and gets sent down so we can play the Finnish sieve to slide around and get walked upstairs. Holland once again baffles me.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Gibson started in Calgary tonight but only played half the game, so he's probably playing tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad