Woman sandwiched between two fat people on a plane

ColinM

Dec 14, 2004
Halifax
@Sega Dreamcast is right though. This 100% screams of a “what can I maybe get for free if I bitch loudly enough” attempt by some loser.

And that’s if this article is even legit. It reads like it’s from The Onion or something.

But yeah, if the flight truly really was that uncomfortable she would/should have spoken up sooner/asked to be switched seats ASAP.

She didn’t.

For 3 hours it mustn't have been that bad then….

She asked to switch seats with one of the people she sat next to in hopes of getting a part of the isle. The person she sat next to said no.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
That’s whatcha get for not flying First Class… :sarcasm:

All in all, I'm not really a classist person, but when it comes to flying, one episode too many of coach class passenger bullshit has turned me into a regular Thurston Howell the 3rd of the skies. I'm more than happy to fly half as often for twice the cost.

"Why won't you give up your seat that you paid a premium to reserve so I can sit with whoever, even though we didn't want to pay to reserve the seat", "IDGAF what your ticket says, my wife is sitting here", "excuse me while I put my nine carryons on board and dare the flight attendant to say something", etc.

Thanks but no thanks.

To say nothing of the extra comfort of boarding and disembarking first, not having to be on eternal alert for bullshit up-charges, etc. etc.

If it ain't worth flying first class, I'll just drive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad