Woman sandwiched between two fat people on a plane

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Lol saw her get tore apart for "fat shaming." Can you imagine this being a news story on major news outlets 20 years ago?

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
You're going to say nothing for 3 hours, then endlessly bitch after the fact? Be an adult and say something to the flight attendant if you're that upset.

While I empathize with the situation, she seems like such a whiny asshole.

Last edited:

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
You're going to say nothing for 3 hours, then endlessly bitch after the fact? Be an adult and say something to the flight attendant if you're that upset.

While I empathize with the situation, she seems like such a whiny asshole.
What is she going to say? If she says anything on the flight the two fatties will get offended at her.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
What is she going to say? If she says anything on the flight the two fatties will get offended at her.

Why would she worried about offending two people after all the disgusting shit she posted and then stood behind?

If she was that worried, she could have gotten up and talked to the flight attendant away from her seat.

Bottom line is she should have complained to the flight attendant. She didn't and she's an asshole, so I have no sympathy for her.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Why would she worried about offending two people after all the disgusting shit she posted and then stood behind?

Bottom line is she should have complained to the flight attendant. She didn't and she's an asshole, so I have no sympathy for her.
She said nothing wrong. And the airline gave her credit for a free flight.

Reactions: MikeyMike01

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Take some responsibility and say something to the flight attendant if there's a problem. Because she said nothing, she had to endure a miserable flight.

She did the equivalent of eating an entire meal and then trying to get her money back by complaining that it was awful. Only the worst and shittiest customers try to pull that shit.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
she couldn't

Yet another reason to complain to the flight attendant, rather than making pouty faces and hoping the flight attendant can read her mind.

Why is everyone defending this person that was too timid to speak up about her unbearable situation, yet callous enough to say what she said on social media

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
1666449335715.png

@Fixed to Ruin

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Yet another reason to complain to the flight attendant, rather than making pouty faces and hoping the flight attendant can read her mind.

Why is everyone defending this person that was too timid to speak up about her unbearable situation, yet callous enough to say what she said on social media
You seem very invested in this, were the person to her right, or left?

Reactions: capazzo

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
@Sega Dreamcast is right though. This 100% screams of a “what can I maybe get for free if I bitch loudly enough” attempt by some loser.

And that’s if this article is even legit. It reads like it’s from The Onion or something.

But yeah, if the flight truly really was that uncomfortable she would/should have spoken up sooner/asked to be switched seats ASAP.

She didn’t.

For 3 hours it mustn't have been that bad then….

Last edited:
Reactions: Sega Dreamcast

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad