Recalled/Assigned: Wolf, Bärtschi, Wotherspoon recalled

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
#FreeBaertschi worked!

Hopefully he gets top six or at least top nine ice time this go around.

Excited to see Wolf as well. He's definitely earned a call up.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Can't wait for Wolf against the Oilers...

i_came_in_like_a_wrecking_ball_by_brightwish42-d6ro23f.png

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
David Wolf and Tyler Wotherspoon I understand. Just wish the team would stop playing yo-yo with Baertschi.

I just wish Baerschi would stop playing yo-yo with us! He's good, he's bad, he's dynamic, he's invisible. Just live up to your potential already :help:

Excited to see Wolf and Wotherspoon play. I would think Poirier has earned a call up at some point this year as well.

bWo*

On desktop you just click the little picture icon (has mountains in it), and then add your gif url like you have here. On a phone just wrap it in:
Code:
[IMG]urlofthegif[/IMG]

here is your gif:

vwMin.gif

My man, thanks!

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
So in your books Bouma is worth more than Raymond?

Fishy...you gotta balance those books.

:laugh:. Bouma >>>> Raymond. All Raymond can do is possibly put up more points than Bouma, but he hasn't even done that this year. Bouma is much more valuable to this team.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
You missed the joke. It was a poor one, so understandable.
it was since valuable bottom six players rarely get as much money as mediocre middle six forwards. teams pay for scoring, they don't like to pony up the dollars for players of Bouma's ilk.

Florian

Nov 23, 2014
Dublin
Awesome to see my German fellow man called up. Hope Wolf gets some ice time and shows coach Hartley that he's too good to be send down again.

Good to see Sven again. But it only makes sense if he gets more than single digit minutes ice time per game to show his potential....

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503

Not a fan of sitting all three call ups, Wotherspoon especially as Diaz had an awful game against the Ducks.

Should dress Wolf and Baertschi in place of Byron and Raymond respectively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad