Recalled/Assigned: Wolf, Bärtschi, Wotherspoon recalled

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Or let them practice for more than a couple days before throwing them into the lineup. People seem to forget that Wolf has never played an NHL game and Baertschi has been in the minors for a bit. Sitting one game to get used to the team/surroundings and in Wolf's case to be around guys preparing for an NHL game is not a negative thing.

Also with the AHL team not playing again until Saturday this could be just a reward for some of the guys. They have been playing well, call them up for a few days to collect a bigger paycheck as a bonus of sorts.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Or let them practice for more than a couple days before throwing them into the lineup. People seem to forget that Wolf has never played an NHL game and Baertschi has been in the minors for a bit. Sitting one game to get used to the team/surroundings and in Wolf's case to be around guys preparing for an NHL game is not a negative thing.

Also with the AHL team not playing again until Saturday this could be just a reward for some of the guys. They have been playing well, call them up for a few days to collect a bigger paycheck as a bonus of sorts.

I think you might be on the money with this. I could realistically see Baertschi sent back down before he plays. Stuff like this is probably really important for a player like Bart though, because it shows him the Flames still have him in their plans. I think that would help with his confidence a lot.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
If you take out the games where Sven didn't score any points hes actually above a PPG.

Wow, I never noticed that. Svensational!

I'm just saying, if it's about "what have you done for me lately?" then that's a good thing for Sven. Plenty of our AHLers were struggling out of the gate.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Wow, I never noticed that. Svensational!

I'm just saying, if it's about "what have you done for me lately?" then that's a good thing for Sven. Plenty of our AHLers were struggling out of the gate.
We all know, I just like being difficult ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad