GDT: WJC (Rutger, Salomonsson, Wagner in action today)

None

Feb 22, 2012
Just started watching and he missed a tap in.

Apparently had one in the first 30 seconds of the game that he whiffed on as well but TSN1 didn't switch over to the USA-Norway game from the Canada game before the game was 4 minutes into the 1st :laugh:

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
If Mcgoalarty turns out to be Lowry but with a scoring touch that would be a homerun for a pick.

The only thing is Lowry has 4 inches on McGroarty so it might be hard to replicate some of the physical aspects Adam brings. I still like my Sam Bennett comp.

Apparently had one in the first 30 seconds of the game that he whiffed on as well but TSN1 didn't switch over to the USA-Norway game from the Canada game before the game was 4 minutes into the 1st :laugh:

Probably still rusty from all the time he missed. Gets to the right spots.

Last edited:

None

Feb 22, 2012
The only thing is Lowry has 4 inches on McGroarty so it might be hard to replicate some of the physical aspects Adam brings. I still like my Dam Bennett comp.

I think he's more like David Backes, probably a little less physical but that could come.

Reactions: hockeyarena

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Man that Ryan Leonard is a hell of a player. First game I watched him and I already love that player. He's like a combination of Brady Tkachuk and Vilardi. The belligerence and net front drive of Brady and beautiful hands in tight of Vilardi. Washinton got themselves a good one with him.

Reactions: Thechozen1

None

Feb 22, 2012
Salomonsson probably just took a 5 minute major on the first shift.

The navy pants, gloves, and helmets clashes hard with the lighter blue accents on the jersey of Sweden :laugh:

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Was looking forward to watching Salomonsson play... I guess we got to see him play for 15 seconds. I wonder if there will be supplementary discipline as well?

Reactions: Gil Fisher

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad