WJC Rosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gord Miller

Mar 16, 2004
Greetings from GF everyone...

Rosters for all teams at the WJC should be posted by 7 pm Central time on the IIHF website. Click on "Tournaments", then "W20" and it will take you to the page.

Hope that helps, and have a Merry Christmas everyone.

leafaholix*

Hey Gord, did you help the people at IIHF.com with the final rosters?

Gord Miller

Mar 16, 2004
No, but I did ask them to post them quickly (grins) I know how many people have been waiting...

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
G. Miller said:
No, but I did ask them to post them quickly (grins) I know how many people have been waiting...
Agreed. Those Prelim Rosters aren't fun, especially when you select someone that has now been cut in your WJC pool.

Any word from anyone why Kyrill Lyamin was cut from team Russia?

Brad Coccimiglio

Feb 28, 2002
Sault Ste. Marie
Visit site
Just a quick question to anyone who might know, looking at the Canadian roster, Jeremy Colliton and Brent Seabrook were not listed as of around 10:30 Eastern this morning. Does anyone have an idea why they're not listed?

I realize the both of them had been hurt and read somewhere (I'm pretty sure it was at TSN.ca) that Team Canada was waiting to see if they were able to go and left the two spots open just in case they were not so they could name two players in their place (as if they had officially named them to the roster they could not make a change due to injury). Anyone know for sure what's going on there and if either of them are actually ready to go for today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad