WJC Prospects?

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
You know who does a great job of providing context?

Cameron Gaunce
Outstanding pod. He explained things brilliantly, articulate and clear. Everyone on this board should listen to it and most will learn more than they’d admit.

You should interview him monthly, I’m serious. If he’s not signed up as a scout/coach in the future I’d be stunned. Nice one Jesse.

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
Outstanding pod. He explained things brilliantly, articulate and clear. Everyone on this board should listen to it and most will learn more than they’d admit.

You should interview him monthly, I’m serious. If he’s not signed up as a scout/coach in the future I’d be stunned. Nice one Jesse.
Thanks!

My intention is to use Cameron Gaunce as much as he wants and as much as I'm allowed to.

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Thanks!

My intention is to use Cameron Gaunce as much as he wants and as much as I'm allowed to.
Since the age of 12 all my time outside of school was spent talking to coaches about the game. So the explanation of the technical stuff was more of a refresher but I could never explain any of it so well as he did, not even close. I know because I’ve tried when I’ve coached 😂

Reactions: kinghock

kinghock

Feb 1, 2011
Mahwah,NJ

I think he should be signed as scout/coach ASAP.
He is not very good player, but he is so smart in his analysis.
I guess he has physical limitations, which do not allow him to use his brain to full extent when he is playing.

Reactions: Statto

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
I think he should be signed as scout/coach ASAP.
He is not very good player, but he is so smart in his analysis.
I guess he has physical limitations, which do not allow him to use his brain to full extent when he is playing.
I think the importance of his mentoring on ice should not be overlooked. Even if he’s not the best D man, having him alongside a key prospect on the blue line can be more important to the organisation. There will be a tipping point at which point, sign him up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad