WJC Pool #2 Draft Thread

Eb0la11

Aug 28, 2004
Calgary
Can we get this thing going? Boot spooky and marcel, they are toast anyways, Guillame can go to someone who had missed a pick earlier possibly and lets get this thing rolling. We need the lsit to stay updated Erik so we know whos gone, Ranger already took a duplicate pick that I had made then disappeared before anyone could let him know and now like 5 picks have been skipped. Weekdays the clock should start in the evening. Everyone is at work.

Erik

Jul 28, 2004
Tampa, FL
Okay, everyone just make their 4th round picks and I'll freeze this tonight. I awarded Latendresse to Rabid Ranger who missed the Oshie pick, I'll just reset the times and we'll start on the 5th round sometime tomorrow. For now just finish with your 4th round picks.

My 4th rounder will be Perttu Lindgren (F-FIN)

germanative

May 27, 2004
My 4th rounder will be Stanislav Lascek (SLV)! Go Sag's Go!

Peter Mueller weas not my choice, but SvenSteen's choice. And Ladislav Smid is a D. Thx

Erik

Jul 28, 2004
Tampa, FL
Sorry about the typos, I've been rushed and copy/pasting things. I won't be on tonight to update the list, so just keep an eye out for who's available. If you need to, PM the guy who picks after you to make your pick for you. And when you do make your pick, make sure to PM the next in line, thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad