WJC: WJC Hockey Pool 2 - habsman56 is the Winner

kris

Jan 12, 2003
Calgary via Halifax
Cormier is kinda my late sleeper type pick, hopefully he can take on a more offensive role (TSN just said he's playing with Bourque and Kozun instead of Della Rovere).

Excited to see things get underway!

sickest flow bro

Jun 3, 2008
Halifax
Cormier just has to play smart and stay out of the box. By putting kozun (CHL leading scorer) on his line will help his numbers over Della Rovere. I see they have kadri playing with hall making kadri's stock rise and henriques fall.

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
Just putting all the stats into the spreadsheet, not sure how I'll display it to you guys, but I'll find a way tonight.

Bob Barker

Jun 2, 2008
And... the early winner for luckiest pick goes to... Bob Barker for selecting Gabriel Bourque. Yes, it was luck.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
I will keep a close update myself as well for my team:

Tatar - 3 goals, 2 assist (5 points)
Kreider - 6 goals, 1 assist (7 points)
Morin - 2 goal, 5 assist (7 points)
Petrov - 4 goal, 6 assists (10 points)
Telegin

Hamonic - 1 goal, 2 assists (3 points)
Fowler - 2 assists (2 points)
Zaitsev

Markstrom - 4 Wins (8 points)

Total: 42 points.

Last edited:

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Holy ****, Bob Barker has won this competition already. Bourque got 7 points, Allen with a win and a shutout. Kristo, Carlson with great nights.......

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
Results after Day 1:

2r3dqgy.png

30iu73o.png

Standings:

1. Bob Barker - 16 points
2. Fisher Catches Bass - 13 points
T3. Ovechkin187 - 11 points
T3. habsman56 - 11 points
T3. kris - 11 points
4. TheLeastoftheBunch - 10 points
5. Mach 9 - 8 points
6. MapleLeafs38 - 4 points

Last edited:

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
ha, my 1st pick decided to take the night off...oh well..

still in the running..hoping since sedlacek sucked, francouz will take over..now!

Last edited:

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
Good job Habsman but there is a small mistake with mine, Markstrom didn't get the shutout but Hamonic picked up 2 points (goal, assist).

Thanks, I don't know why I gave Markstrom the shutout, and I checked, but Hamonic wasn't in the rosters when I checked the game summary, I even had to look up to make sure there wasn't a mistake. I'll fix that, thanks!

kris

Jan 12, 2003
Calgary via Halifax
Just noticed that you missed a goal from Jordan Schroeder- at least a goal anyways, he scored it while I was watching lol..

PS where do you find the boxscores for this tournament? Couldn't find any on TSN, just a game recap.

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
Just noticed that you missed a goal from Jordan Schroeder- at least a goal anyways, he scored it while I was watching lol..

PS where do you find the boxscores for this tournament? Couldn't find any on TSN, just a game recap.

Fixed it.

I hope St.maryshuskies sees this.

Stmarys, I accidently clicked Jordon Schroeder name in the team boxxes where I wasn't supposed to edit, and I edited through that just once. Now, when I edit the bottom, it no longer changes the top box for Schroeder. Anything I can do to fix this?

sickest flow bro

Jun 3, 2008
Halifax
Fixed it.

I hope St.maryshuskies sees this.

Stmarys, I accidently clicked Jordon Schroeder name in the team boxxes where I wasn't supposed to edit, and I edited through that just once. Now, when I edit the bottom, it no longer changes the top box for Schroeder. Anything I can do to fix this?

Yes, go to Schroeder in the team box and if you edited goals.. in that box put (=, then click on the schroeder's goal box in the editing section). I am unsure what box that is but it would look something like (=D80).. if you edited assists then in the team box put (=, then click on the assist box for schroeder in the editing section). E.G (=E80). If you edited his points in the team box section put (=SUM(then click on his G and A box) E.G (=SUMJ15:K15)

hope it works out.

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
Sorry guys, not able to update tonight, will update it all tomorrow morning, or afternoon. And again at night for the games tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad