WJC Gold Medal GDT: Canada vs. Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Ok so far. 3 things

1. I take back any doubts I ever had about Phaneuf. He is a fricking titan out there. 3 minutes killing penalties over 1 double minor??? You have got to be kidding me! NO ONE can do those numbers. I would consider dark and evil acts if it meant the Oilers could magic up a guy like him.

2. Carter. Carter, Carter, Carter. I hoestly believe we are sseeing the emergence of a new Thornton/Allison. With better skating. A tremendous player

3. Crosby. Did you see the look in his eyes when Crosby knocked Ovechkin offside ? I haven't see that kind of look since Mess in his earlier days. That look of absolute determination This kid can bring himself to this level emotionally. Mess's intensity with an almost Gretzky like skill set? Simply frightening.

Please note I am not saying Crosby will be better then either of them. But he has HOF potential.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Boucicaut said:
Nice play by Shirakov, forced Canada to take a penalty too.

Hah. Figures that whoever these announcers are do not even mention Shirokov making a good play, but immediately suggest diving.

Thanks for the updates. It's awful hard to know what's going on without seeing it.

gretzky2kurri

Sep 23, 2002
Edmonton
Visit site
Where's that cocky Russian ***** named Ovechkin tonite? Think IF he scores tonight he will go roaring to the bench like he just won the Stanley Cup in OT again? What a BOZO!

He's a very advanced hockey player. Just REAL immature. Same goes for his little comrade Malin.

I really hope they get there asses smoked tonight.

I can't wait for them to try and pull that crap in the NHL.

No class....

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Ovechkin's certainly solid, but the Canadians are delivering some pretty good hits on him.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
gretzky2kurri said:
Where's that cocky Russian ***** named Ovechkin tonite? Think IF he scores tonight he will go roaring to the bench like he just won the Stanley Cup in OT again? What a BOZO!

He's a very advanced hockey player. Just REAL immature. Same goes for his little comrade Malin.

I really hope they get there asses smoked tonight.

I can't wait for them to try and pull that crap in the NHL.

No class....

Malkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad