GDT: WJC: Czech Republic Vs Canada | 26th December @ 5:00PM MT

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
CZE-V-CAN.jpg

*Time listed aboved is NZDT.... did it really have to show it local time?

full

Czech Republic
Confirmed Tournament Roster

CZE.jpg

full

Canada
Confirmed Tournament Roster

CAN.jpg

Do not ask for or provide links to ANY illegal streams

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
If Canada enters the match in the same way as against Russia, it is done in twenty minutes. I don't trust the Czechs at all, it will be a hard blow to reality.

Canada - Czechia 8:1

Reactions: bbfan419

J1mLahey

Jan 13, 2011
Toronto
The Czechs didn’t have the benefit of a pre tournament game (unfortunately). I think it’ll be important for them to weather Canada’s storm in the first ~10m. If they’re unable to do so, we might be hearing “Hey Baby” goal song early and often.

With that said, I’m just excited to have the tournament back and praying it can run smoothly amidst all this craziness in the world!

Canada 6 Czechs 2

Reactions: bbfan419 and hn777

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
The Czechs didn’t have the benefit of a pre tournament game (unfortunately). I think it’ll be important for them to weather Canada’s storm in the first ~10m. If they’re unable to do so, we might be hearing “Hey Baby” goal song early and often.

With that said, I’m just excited to have the tournament back and praying it can run smoothly amidst all this craziness in the world!

Canada 6 Czechs 2

6-2 Canada is quite a probable score considering how strong Canada is this year.

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
Should be a Canada win but hoping Ivan Ivan shows well. I really like his game when he is visiting Halifax. He has some good instincts

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
If Czechs can weather the early storm, and maybe get the first goal. It may not be too bad. But it’s highly unlikely especially having no pretourney match.
I think czechs will have a great PP1 and they have a better defense core than in years past.
Fingers crossed for a good game.

Silky Johnson

I wish you all the bad things in life.
Mar 9, 2015
London, UK
You're a fake news.
You forgot something RT. It is a tiebreaker. Just not the first one.

Should three or more teams be tied on points, then a tie breaking formula will be applied as follows, creating a sub-group amongst the tied teams. This process will continue until only two or none of the teams remain tied. In the case of two tied teams remaining, the game between the two would then be the determining tie-breaker as the game could not end as a tie. In the case of none of the teams being tied, the criteria specified in the respective step applies.
Step 1: Taking into consideration the games between each of the tied teams, a sub-group is created applying the points awarded in the direct games amongst the tied teams from which the teams are then ranked accordingly.
Step 2: Should three or more teams still remain tied in points then the better goal difference in the direct games amongst the tied teams will be decisive.

Reactions: Zebra

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2