PGT: WJC Bronze Medal Game | Russia Wins Bronze Over Switzerland 5-2

Blade Paradigm

Oct 21, 2017
Kostin acknowledges the audience as he accepts his bronze medal. The crowd returns the favor with applause when he receives the bronze trophy.

Reactions: Stubu

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Romanov has been overrated this tournament (as well as Denisenko)

Yeah so overrated that he's 1st in points/assists/+-/ with 0 penalty.

Also coming from a Leaf fan who wanted to play Scott instead of Dipietro.....

Reactions: Doublechin

Pieck

Dec 13, 2017
BC
Early on I was worried this would go like yesterday’s game, but the Swiss made a fun game out of it and even outplayed Russia towards the end. Goaltending wasn’t as good as it needed to be for a win, and some close calls went against the Swiss.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Not sure what a greasy player is. But no, he wasn’t anywhere near making the team this year. Kyrou is closer than him. It won’t be long for Kostin though. Really like him
Just greasy you know. Wants to win, emotional, will dick people over in order to win and get in their heads etc.

Internettoughguy314

Oct 20, 2017
Just greasy you know. Wants to win, emotional, will dick people over in order to win and get in their heads etc.
I think most Blues fans hoped he'd get more of a look but it was clear he was AHL biund from the start. He is behind in his development a bit with losing a year to injury and the Blues terrible AHL situation last year. I'd love to see him on O'Reilly's wing sooner than later. He seems like a guy who would mesh very well with O'Reilly.

Reactions: BlitzSnipe

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Romanov has been overrated this tournament (as well as Denisenko)
Russia had only one loss , pretty much 1 line team. If not those 2 and just couple more players then what was the reason for that run

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
I think most Blues fans hoped he'd get more of a look but it was clear he was AHL biund from the start. He is behind in his development a bit with losing a year to injury and the Blues terrible AHL situation last year. I'd love to see him on O'Reilly's wing sooner than later. He seems like a guy who would mesh very well with O'Reilly.
He looks like a legit top 6 forward right now. I don’t know what you guys have on the wings right now but it looks like he could play on most NHL rosters.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Not sure what a greasy player is. But no, he wasn’t anywhere near making the team this year. Kyrou is closer than him. It won’t be long for Kostin though. Really like him
You guys are delusional. He was the sole reason for the dissapointing outcome for Russia. Should have been demoted from the 1st line after game 2 at the latest.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Tarasenko, Schwartz, Fabbri, Robert Thomas, Perron are ahead of him on the wings and Kyrou will be called up before him too. Definitely no room on the top 6 yet.

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
Romanov wins best Dman of the tournament guess he was overrated after all...
I am kind of excited to finally see Russia start producing quality defensemen. Provorov, Sergachev, Zadorov are already in the NHL, and now Romanov and Alexeyev are on the way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad