Prospect Info: With the 124th Pick ( Round 4 ) The Bruins select Beckett Hendrickson

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Hendrickson exhibits a combination of passing skill and lane creation in all three zones. He hooks pucks around sticks, slips them under, and sauces them over sticks with no wind up, even off the backhand. But he doesn’t just take open lanes; he creates them with multiple layers of deception. He slows down and angles away from his eventual target, baiting the defender. The second they pivot or reach, he passes. -

EliteProspects 2023 NHL Draft Guide

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Is he a C or a Wing? Pretty great job adding two big bodied Cs if the listing i am looking at is correct.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Ranked at the bottom of the second round. All the other teams smart enough to pass on him. Sweeney gets duped into biting on him in the fourth.

What a moran
Consider me completely surprised that this thread isn't as busy as the other one, singing Sweeneys praises for drafting a guy ranked higher instead of slamming him for reaching. :sarcasm:

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I said in another thread I loved the pick. Going the USA route which I like. I like the Swedes too.
All in good fun Lou...the fact they took two big bodied guys and potential centers (although I have seen this guy listed LW a few times) is good enough for me.

Reactions: LouJersey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad