With Streit out, the Flyers defence is worse than _____....

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
The 06-07 defense

Joni Pitkanen
Alexandre Picard
Randy Jones
Alexei Zhitnik --> Braydon Coburn
Derian Hatcher
Freddy Meyer
Jussi Timonen
Denis Gauthier
Lars Jonsson
David Printz
Lasse Kukkonen
Mike Rathje
Nate Guenin

You could argue it's worse than that cluster**** lol

RinaldoZac

Jun 30, 2012
The 06-07 defense

Joni Pitkanen
Alexandre Picard
Randy Jones
Alexei Zhitnik --> Braydon Coburn
Derian Hatcher
Freddy Meyer
Jussi Timonen
Denis Gauthier
Lars Jonsson
David Printz
Lasse Kukkonen
Mike Rathje
Nate Guenin

You could argue it's worse than that cluster**** lol

And that d was pretty bad lol....

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
... a one-legged person at a butt-kicking contest.

Actually, I agree that Streit's absence may be a good thing because he hasn't been himself. He needs to get himself healed to look like a great trade option.

Now I have to change my prediction for tonight's game.

flyersjim73

Nov 19, 2011
Philly
With Streit out, our defense will be better. He has been our worst defenseman this year but nobody wants to admit it because he put up points last year and was considered our best d-man coming into the year. He has been terrible.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
With Streit out, our defense will be better. He has been our worst defenseman this year but nobody wants to admit it because he put up points last year and was considered our best d-man coming into the year. He has been terrible.

He had more points than the rest of the defense combined, but sure, pretend he was worse than even Brandon Manning if it makes you feel better.

daynus

Nov 25, 2002
Good Ole Saskatchewan
Visit site
addition by subtraction

streit goes down, gets traded, add ghost.the d will be better off long term. take away another current dman, add morin-provorov, and that d we have been complaining about starts looking pretty darn good.then sanheim, starts looking like the flames,blues, d, doesn't it.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
Streit hasn't been great this year and was looking weak toward the second half of last season. I hope all his minutes go to Ghost.

It's possible Streit hasn't been that good because his body was breaking in half at the pubic bone....

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
He had more points than the rest of the defense combined, but sure, pretend he was worse than even Brandon Manning if it makes you feel better.

Well, he played the point on the 1st team power play, he should have more points that the other five losers. :sarcasm:

I'd rather have Ghost than Streit, and their skill set is a bit redundant, except Ghost at this point is a heck of a lot faster with a better wrist shot. And since we're basically rebuilding, time for Ghost to get some experience - he'll make more mistakes than Streit, but he can also outskate some of them.

Problem is we have to get Streit healthy enough for some team to take him off our hands and free up his money for next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad