With his 300's Goal. Is Malkin a HoF?

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
If someone like Mats Sundin is a Hall of Famer, Evgeni Malkin is easily in.

What the hell is this supposed to mean. Sundin finished ppg for his career. He was an elite player for a long time. Malkin is the 3rd best player from 05 on after Sid and ovy and he has had times where he has been better than them. He's a borderline generational talent. He's better than majority of stars going into the hhof right now. One if the greats in hockey

jford

Apr 21, 2015
If His Career Ended Today is he in The hall of fame? 770 points in 653 games? I never thought of him that way but 10 years in now.

His trophy case put him in before the second Cup.

It always surprises me there's a debate about this.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Malkin was a slam dunk hall of famer by around 2012 when he picked up his second art ross and won the hart.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I never thought of 300 goals as meaning anything for the Hall of Fame in and of itself, but Malkin is, sure.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
What the hell is this supposed to mean. Sundin finished ppg for his career. He was an elite player for a long time. Malkin is the 3rd best player from 05 on after Sid and ovy and he has had times where he has been better than them. He's a borderline generational talent. He's better than majority of stars going into the hhof right now. One if the greats in hockey

Not meant as a dig, I'm sure. Sundin was the same type of big rangy center, and he got in despite never winning a single major award or Cup.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
The NHL HOF is a lot easier to get into. They also look at games played = production. If bure can get in getting injured early then malkin is a lock

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad