Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
1st

And we are 1-0 when I am first in!

Really tough match up.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Wings are susceptible to a strong forecheck. I'm hoping the Jets can forecheck them into submission. Good team that likes to roll 4 lines - should be a great game.

Go :jets Go!

Edit: I don't place much stock in +/- at all, but it's kinda funny to see Stafford and Myer's +/- in the line-up stats. :laugh:

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Wings are susceptible to a strong forecheck. I'm hoping the Jets can forecheck them into submission. Good team that likes to roll 4 lines - should be a great game.

Go :jets Go!

Edit: I don't place much stock in +/- at all, but it's kinda funny to see Stafford and Myer's +/- in the line-up stats. :laugh:

Someone on the main boards actually made the argument that Myers is a bad player because he's a career minus player. I thought that was pretty funny.:laugh:

But seriously though. Why did we trade for players who have been on the ice for more goals against than goals for? How is that gonna help our playoff run?

Come on, Chevy. Shape up.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Detroit has the #1 PP in the league (25.9%) please try and stay out of the penalty box.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Another big game tonight. Would be a huge win over a very tough opponent. I'v always admired how the Wings run their organization.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
If we're a playoff team, we're gonna have to win games against teams that are better than us. Now would be a very good time to start doing so.

:help:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
In Detroit who don't lose at home :help:, I really don't like this match up for the Jets. I will remain hopeful but I think Detroit winz this one going away. If I were to pick the team I would least like the Jets to meet in the playoffs (taking conferences out of it) this is the team. Just a terrible match up style wise for us IMO.

At least we have Hutch in net.

Derfel*

Not feeling great about this one - just have a feeling that we're going to see some bad play, sloppy play tonight. Hope I'm wrong.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
In Detroit who don't lose at home :help:, I really don't like this match up for the Jets. I will remain hopeful but I think Detroit winz this one going away. If I were to pick the team I would least like the Jets to meet in the playoffs (taking conferences out of it) this is the team. Just a terrible match up style wise for us IMO.

At least we have Hutch in net.

I'm not sure I agree with this: watch the forecheck tonight - I think if the Jets get on the Detroit D, they can force mistakes and wear them down.

It'll be a good match and a strong test, for sure.

Just Ducky

Jan 8, 2012
I have been liking our effort of late- keep this up please
Need to establish our forecheck and the neutral zone
Would be great if we could grab the lead early- we are not a good come from behind team
Hutch- big statement game for you tonight

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I'm not sure I agree with this: watch the forecheck tonight - I think if the Jets get on the Detroit D, they can force mistakes and wear them down.

It'll be a good match and a strong test, for sure.

Really hope you are right and I am wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad