Post-Game Talk: Winter Is Here - Jets Win Game 3 (7-4)

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Gutsy effort.. wow

Hats of to Maurice balsy move to stick with Helly.

Stastny and Buff the vets didn't let up and carried the team after that bad first.

Good for the captain to get those goals.

The kids are not doing bad except for that Roslo penalty.
Laine Roslo Ehler Connor.
Last i know based on hf board . PREDS have the best set of D in the league.
To do what these kids are doing now helps the gramps Jets.

The way it suppose to be
The gramps leading the way and showing the way.

These 4 kids just need a lucky bounce. Though Laine is still chugging along with 7 points now.

Just hope Armia and perrault are back game 4.

Onto game 4.

There should be no complains here thar is a gutsy effort by the team.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
3 goals down means nothing to this team, turning definitely was bonehead Watson, Bucky could of had a melt down, some soft goals tonight but they stuck with him Maurice tweaked the lines a bit presto chango Jets comeback and win

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Well I did say this in GDT after the first:
"Watson chirping at bench after goal twice there better get wheeler and boys fired up"

I didn't think the boys had it in them tonight, thought we were just too flat, then I saw Watson do that at 3-0, and said thank you! I thought they were toast and I'd like to thank Watson fire firing Wheeler and the boys up!
Love this teams resiliency, its ridiculous! Wheelers persistence paid off! And what can I say, buff is an absolute treat to watch play hockey, worth the price of admission alone!

CaptainUgly

Jackie made me look in the mirror for punishment
Apr 22, 2018
what a comeback!!! so close to being up 3-0 in the series

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Son of a B**** I'm on cloud 9. Anyone willing to give Mo credit for regrouping the squad after the first and having a 2nd and 3rd like that?

I’m totally happy to eat some crow!
Somehow he got them to start playing THEIR game and what a difference it made.

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
Thought there was hope even down 3-0. When that shot went in off Stas' skate, the mojo started flowing. Great job from the Jets! Beauty of a come back win!

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Well I did say this in GDT after the first:
"Watson chirping at bench after goal twice there better get wheeler and boys fired up"

I didn't think the boys had it in them tonight, thought we were just too flat, then I saw Watson do that at 3-0, and said thank you! I thought they were toast and I'd like to thank Watson fire firing Wheeler and the boys up!
Love this teams resiliency, its ridiculous! Wheelers persistence paid off! And what can I say, buff is an absolute treat to watch play hockey, worth the price of admission alone!

Some more fine oraculation. If I were Laviolette, assuming I didn't just walk out of the arena and keep on walking until I got to Hawaii, I would have Austin Watson stapled to the bench in such a way as to make Dr. Jay blush.

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
Burkie called it

I wrote at 1st intermission:

some players need to step up. this is not over yet, Laine can put couple and rest of the team can battle third goal

Ok, Laine didn't score again. Comeback was not that hard to predict, Preds got way too easy with their lead and Jets were super anxious at first period, all was needed were big hit by Watson on Wheeler which "waked up monster" as someone said at Preds forum.

Well done!

Reactions: AlphaLackey

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
what a comeback!!! so close to being up 3-0 in the series
Was thinking this, but who knows if the same level of desperateness sets in if we are up 2-0? It is the playoffs. Every games is each on it's own and everything before that needs to be forgotten.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad