GDT: Winter Classic | Leafs @ Wings | HNIC | Jan 1st '14 | 1:00pm EST (weather permit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
click here for GDT theme music, it sets the entire graphic

58HwOfp.png

WFJjNFr.png

4sEOGPL.png

y0auPrM.png

mtCn7nU.png

MyK3hrq.png

B0UUxEL.png

hggBud3.png

SLZqYj6.png

ORSVLZo.png

P4amPjE.png

aCkCPDK.png

7mv39WR.png

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So excited for this game.

Honestly, I want two points, but the experience of watching this game, and being able to experience it is enough for me.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
So excited for this game.

Honestly, I want two points, but the experience of watching this game, and being able to experience it is enough for me.

I know what you mean
it's sort of like.. "oh right! there's two points involved!"

Rayzorexe

Meh..
Dec 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Hope we see this game go as scheduled.

Hopefully they get use to the environment quickly because 2 points are on the line against a team that are tied with for the last 2 wild card spots (Detroit has the tie-breaker)

I just want a Regulation win

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
Well you've got the more wins in terms of GDT Makers so there's something going on :yo:

Good job on the GDT BTW

and to be fair - most of my gdts happened in October :laugh: but it's not just that - it's just that I really feel even with the wonky starts we've had recently, I think we've started to turn the corner, and we're catching the upswing. with most of the Wings star players back in the line up, I really think the Leafs (using that Leaf Logic!!) will really step up their play.

I also feel that Bernier is going to use this game as his launching pad into being the #1 starter. It's a HUGE game (even if you take out the "winter classic-ness" of it all). the Leafs need a regulation win against these guys and I think Bernier will step it up just to put the ! on the #1 Starter Position by his name.

mikebel111*

Now that's what I am talking about!

Great GDT Daisy. Perfect for the WC

Happy New Years to everyone!

I am confused though about the weather permit though,
could the WC be cancelled if the weather isn't good.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Weather permit?

Significant snow accumulation I guess?

I'm really excited for this game. The second Alumni game was really entertaining and now I can't freakin' wait to wake up tomorrow like it's Christmas and I'm a kid.

Hope it doesn't get delayed or anything and GO Leafs GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad