Winnipeg vs Nashville

Who wins in a best of 7?

• Total voters

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Rinne has had too many moments (Game 7) for me to go with the Preds. Although, Hellebuyck has had a rough go of it this season.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Rinne has had too many moments (Game 7) for me to go with the Preds. Although, Hellebuyck has had a rough go of it this season.

I mean you answered your own objection. Rinne is much better than Hellebuyck - certainly for experience too

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Nashville has the defense and goaltending advantage (by far in much opinion).

However Winnipeg has the far superior offense.

This would be a good series.

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
I know Rinne has had better regular seasons than Helle, but not sure I can give Nash a huge advantage in net when Helle outplayed him only a year ago.

Would be a good series that good go either way, I hope to see it again in round 2 this year (well really I hope they lose and we get an easier opponent but a rematch would be fun).

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Whoever is playing better at the time. Last year the whole series was a bit of a sham and didn't live up to expectations. Preds played like crap and Jets pretty much played down to their level so that the series dragged out as long as it did, but neither team was really where they wanted to be in last year's playoffs. Who knows if one, the other, or both of them will be clicking next playoffs.

DCarriere

Mar 15, 2014
Winnipeg, MB

Hellebuyck is starting to round back into form. Started the year out slow, but he's been way better as of late. I don't give the Preds a huge advantage in goaltending at all tbh.

Reactions: snowkiddin

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Hellebuyck is starting to round back into form. Started the year out slow, but he's been way better as of late. I don't give the Preds a huge advantage in goaltending at all tbh.

It could swing the series in either team's favour. Goaltending aside, it's still close. I think the Jets have a bit of an advantage up front, but the Preds' defense is better IMO.

It's tough to gauge right now because both teams have either underperformed or had players out of the lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad