Winnipeg sets a franchise record with 100 points

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Agreed. Have to give credit to Wheeler too. When Scheifele was out, he picked up the slack with help from Laine and Ehlers. But Wheels has been the driver on this team. Tireless player and worker.

Of course. He’s been a top winger for 3 years now, stepping in at centre though was really impressive.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Congrats ,
I know the Wings had a good 100 point streak going at one time during the time before time when there was a thing called a tie.
Thats cool and congrats again, good seeing a new team on the map.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Just got back from the game. The Jets just rag-dolled the Ducks tonight. Wheeler was asked if the Jets were frustrated by being tied despite dominating... His reply, "hard to get frustrated when you play the whole game in the other team's zone".

Jets 75.73% CF.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Just got back from the game. The Jets just rag-dolled the Ducks tonight. Wheeler was asked if the Jets were frustrated by being tied despite dominating... His reply, "hard to get frustrated when you play the whole game in the other team's zone".

Jets 75.73% CF.

I really wanted to watch this game but of course the odd time I want to watch another team it's a regional blackout... (thanks TSN)

So I look at the stats which I usually don't care about but they are crazy in this game. Jets dominated faceoffs and something like 45-18 shots on net, while Ducks dominated shot blocking.

I couldn't watch the game so I have to imagine what that was like but sounds like the Jets basically dominated the game while the Ducks answer was to try and survive the barrage and ended up getting it to OT and the powerplays were even at 2 no? How does that happen? How does the team dominating like that not have more powerplays? Even one more?

Jets are scary as f*** right now and have been for a while.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
I really wanted to watch this game but of course the odd time I want to watch another team it's a regional blackout... (thanks TSN)

So I look at the stats which I usually don't care about but they are crazy in this game. Jets dominated faceoffs and something like 45-18 shots on net, while Ducks dominated shot blocking.

I couldn't watch the game so I have to imagine what that was like but sounds like the Jets basically dominated the game while the Ducks answer was to try and survive the barrage and ended up getting it to OT and the powerplays were even at 2 no? How does that happen? How does the team dominating like that not have more powerplays? Even one more?

Jets are scary as **** right now and have been for a while.

St. Laurent and Chris Lee were the officials...

kittiecarlyle

Nov 1, 2016
Jets basically dominated the game while the Ducks answer was to try and survive the barrage and ended up getting it to OT and the powerplays were even at 2 no? How does that happen? How does the team dominating like that not have more powerplays? Even one more?

Jets are scary as **** right now and have been for a while.

There is a history with Maurice and Francois St. Laurent. That's how.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand

Jets 75.73% CF.

I actually had to check to see if the Ducks played the night before. You don't see that type of drubbing from any team otherwise.

Reactions: Georgetown Al

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Problem is we don't know how to act for we are all use to sucking...

Or losing our team...

How bad is that....

This is either a sick joke or I am dreaming for the Winnipeg Jets don't do these type of things well not since the WHA...

Truly cant believe this is happening to our team...

Thank You True North!

Thank You to all players involved in getting us here....

One playoff game win and I'm fine...

Everything else after that is a bonus...

This year up until today has been the best of times...

We haven't that type of history for a very long time...

OK...

I am in shock...

I have been diagnosed with a positive concussion...

Dustin

Sep 24, 2014
Congrats. Strong team thats deep. Should be an exciting playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad