Winnipeg newspaper attempts a hit piece on Jordan Binnington ahead of Game 1, resurfacing old Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Thats really really low. Guess if you have nothing else you go through someones old Tweets. Its just low.

Reactions: Georgetown Al

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Based on his personality it's not that surprising he has some "controversy" behind him from when he was a teen but this honestly such a pathetic thing to do. Imagine digging through 6 year old tweets just to try and get a guy off his game or something lmao

Also I expected the tweets to be MUCH worse than they actually were.

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
I'm fine with this sort of thing coming to light. People need to learn from it. Now he was only 19 when he posted those tweets, so I don't think he's a terrible human being for it, but it does show that some education needs to be had.

Somebody isn’t sensitive about something so he needs “education”. Ok creepy authoritarian.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Based on his personality it's not that surprising he has some "controversy" behind him from when he was a teen but this honestly such a pathetic thing to do. Imagine digging through 6 year old tweets just to try and get a guy off his game or something lmao

And this is why I'm just about done with following hockey closely.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018

Where's the Winnipeg news article about this one? Could it have to do with the fact that they're playing Binnington and the Blues in round 1?

Stuff like this just makes me sick.

Young adults.. are being young adults on the internet! Let’s be fat resentful losers and try to hurt them even though we personally aren’t offended to demonstrate how moral we are even though I have no consistent moral framework.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad