GDT: Winnipeg @ Montreal - Feb 18th 2017 - 2:00 PM - CBC, SN, TVAS, TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I know Carey Price is excellent at flipping from his stick to glove. But damn does he give me a heart attach when he gets cocky about it like that last shot.

MTL-rules

Nov 17, 2006
Again teams coming off their by week are 3-9 and something... what the **** are you expecting... if in 2 weeks this team still plays this way, then now you can whine. Now just shut it...

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I honestly think he's overplayed, he's got a lot of games under his belt. He'll be more effective with less icetime and a better LD.
Yeah we should be playing the 7.8m "superstar" d-man less because he's tired before game 60...

Last edited by a moderator:

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Nesterov over Pateryn is a head scratcher.

And Weber...common dude, Carey is putting in the work.

Nothing to get too worried about today, it'll take time, but at least we're trying to carry the puck in.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
The response to the coaching change will be measured once Julien has had the chance to actually coach.

Again, Julien's footprint will come in due time but for the immediate future, I was expecting the players to have alot of energy and dictate the play after such a big move.

Kenny Powders

Apr 6, 2005
Laval
I honestly think he's overplayed, he's got a lot of games under his belt. He'll be more effective with less icetime and a better LD.

Weber played 30 min a night with Nashville. I'm almost 100% certain he's nursing an injury on his arm or maybe shoulder, probably the reason he's not hitting that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad