Pre-Game Talk: Winnipeg @ Montréal

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I hope the boys are ready for a bruisin' as big Buff and the huge Jets come into town. Sharpen your blades and skate fast, it's a second game in two nights for them and they'll be tired. It'll be a tough game but we will win 4-1.

Go Habs, Go Impact.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Winnipeg are playing in Columbus today. Let's hope that it's a hard hitting, chippy, bruising kind of game that goes in shout out.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I have to think Byfuglien knows he's on the league's radar. Too many stupid hits. Let's hope he's motivated to behave himself because he honestly scares the crap out of me.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Flynn is a 13th forward at best. Please put Semin back in the lineup tomorrow.

Yup. Byron has earned another look, so put him on Mitchell's line and let Semin redeem himself in the top-six.

Man... it's like the Habs are rolling a 2nd line and three great 3rd lines.

dzd ncnfzd

Aug 8, 2007
This one is going to be a real test...lets hope for some poise and aggressive play....

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
I hope the boys are ready for a bruisin' as big Buff and the huge Jets come into town. Sharpen your blades and skate fast, it's a second game in two nights for them and they'll be tired. It'll be a tough game but we will win 4-1.

Go Habs, Go Impact.

At Elite prospect they have the Jets as the biggest team. Guess who is listed as the smallest team............... :cry:

Lets hope they are tired and don't injury any Habs.
I like your positive outcome of 4-1 :handclap:

Poochie_D

Oct 31, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Flynn has been solid but he's gotta be taken out of the line-up. Put Semin in his place. Run with the following:

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher
Eller-Galchenyuk-Semin
Fleischmann-Desharnais-Weise
Smith-Pelly-Mitchell-Byron

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Winnipeg are a big physical team and they don't seem slow. I'm afraid for Flynn in this game. It should be a good one. Hope that Price and the team is ready.

jersey1302

Oct 18, 2015
Niverville, MB
Winnipeg are a big physical team and they don't seem slow. I'm afraid for Flynn in this game. It should be a good one. Hope that Price and the team is ready.

7-3-1 Jets vs 10-2-0 Canadiens ..Goin to have to hope for Condon (I assume) in net..Price is down. Luck for you WPG is on a back to back but they did win their last back to back at MSG. So this is no gimme for MTL. WPG is a fast hard hitting team. They have offence too. Winnipeg is 4th in the leage for GF.. Luck for MTL they are 1st. So it could be a high scoring game. Both D on teams is usually solid too as both teams are in upper half of the leage in GA too. MTL with the edge by 5 GA fewer. Both teams will have a back up in net. Hutchinson vs Condon. Going to be a really good game I think!.. my bias opinion has Jets win 5-3 with an empty netter being one of those goals ;) ... good luck guys and hope its a great game to watch! :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad