GDT: Winnipeg Jets vs. St. Louis Blues - Tuesday, November 9th, 2021 - 7:00pm (CST) - TSN3 - CJOB

Status
Not open for further replies.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
I would like to thank @Ginger Papa for continually posting great memes in his GDTs, and for inspiring me to create this one. With the opening of the border with the United States for non-essential travel, I thought I would take a little road trip down south. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. Today's GDT Theme is....

Meme%20Me%20In%20St%20Louis.jpg

I left Winnipeg early Monday morning and headed towards St. Louis. With the way I drive, I was there in no time. One of the first things I saw was the Gateway Arch...

St-Louis-Greets.jpg

When I arrived, I was very tired, so I checked into a local Holiday Inn Express and turned on the news. The first thing I saw was this...

th

And we thought they just happened in Winnipeg...
ssst.gif
clear.png
In the morning, I got up and took a walk around to see some of the sports facilities in St. Louis. My first stop was at Busch Stadium and met the cousin of @Eyeseeing...

th

It even has its own page on Wikipedia...Rally Squirrel

72f7cceaa41a613352da5d132dfa5d7e.jpg

Next stop was The Dome at America's Center...

thedome.jpg

Then I went to the Enterprise Center, where they had displays of their team's hockey history. They had the puck from the first goal scored in St. Louis, an exact replica of Wayne Babych's helmet, but the one I was most excited to see was the...

two-front-teeth.jpg

Sorry Stats, I know you miss them, maybe you need to seek some...

11gd28.jpg

Hey, how did @Mortimer Snerd get to St. Louis so quickly in that steamroller? Anyway, as I headed back to my hotel room, I saw one of St. Louis' most famous hockey fans, Jon Hamm, at one of the bars talking to himself...

th

Which reminds me...

BoozeBlues.jpg

Okay Jets, let's...

th

...and the ever popular...

St-Louis-Blues-Meme-Funny-Image-Photo-Joke-09.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's the second one.
ssst.gif
And finally...

30bdc9add40c41c5a07c1a924dbe25b4--stay-classy-cardinals.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the trip. See you when I get back to Winnipeg! Let's beat these guys tonight! Go Jets Go!
hockey2.gif

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Been to St. Louis a couple of times. Ton of history, but gotta confess, place makes me nervous. Probably cuz I got mugged on the train to the airport in broad daylight. Ah, life experiences. I expect when I go there I feel like lots of people feel coming to Winnipeg for the first time.

Go Jets Go.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I would love to see the fake tough guy Bennington take a swing at Lurch/Dilly/Stanley
binnington-stick-swing.gif

guy is the living embodiment of clown shoes.

Guy is a hot head and someday he's going to do this kinda crap against a team and the other goalie is gonna tune him up and I cannot wait to see that day. Seems like the type who has a temper but has never had to back it up because he's a goalie and is deemed untouchable by the rest of the skaters. Real big man when he can hide behind the unwritten rules.

Oilpeg

Jun 3, 2014
Winnipeg
Guy is a hot head and someday he's going to do this kinda crap against a team and the other goalie is gonna tune him up and I cannot wait to see that day. Seems like the type who has a temper but has never had to back it up because he's a goalie and is deemed untouchable by the rest of the skaters. Real big man when he can hide behind the unwritten rules.
The guy is an absolute tool. Hate is a strong word, but I'm inclined to use it for this db.

Reactions: AlphaLackey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad