GDT: Winnipeg Jets vs. Montreal Canadiens - 7:30PM EST (RDS, TSN-HABS, TSN-JETS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Is that Emelin's 3rd fight this year? I think he's lost them all too. lol

Can't blame Kane Emelin gave him a pretty good forearm.

shawnt*

Kane missing his head with the helmet saves him from a suspension. Good thing he missed for Emelin's sake too.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
we doesnt need Price anymore...Budaj is our saviour :naughty:

This guy speaks like Smeagol... WEIRD

3tpftq.jpg

:laugh:

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Bell Centre DJ has been pushing this Seven Nation Army chant all year, it sounds way better during the Ravens game though

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Emelin is a terrible fighter

No wonder why he got his face broken in the KHL. I understand that sometimes in the heat of the action you can lose it or sometime some dumb gigantic defensemen just jump you and you have no choice to defend yourself but still.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Kane is such a beast. Too bad he's a dbag tatooing Lil Wayne's record label on his hair or something :p:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Why would Emelin try to pretend as if he can fight? You'd think he's trying every single time and then figure out at the beginning of each one that he finally can't....

Oh and we don't know what Kane's intention were...but it looked really bad.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Why would Emelin try to pretend as if he can fight? You'd think he's trying every single time and then figure out at the beginning of each one that he finally can't....

Oh and we don't know what Kane's intention were...but it looked really bad.

The helmet swing didn't bother me - likely got caught around his wrist as he was throwing a punch. It's the throwing of punches before Emelin dropped his gloves. I think he was still holding his stick when the first punch was thrown.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
pretty senseless there from Kane with the helmet...

also, we tend to forget that Budaj shared #1 duties in Colorado not too long before we got him, he shows flashes of why sometimes. feels good, man

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
emelin faught

kane, the boxer.

chara, the 6'8 monster.

and foligno.

knows how to pick them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad