Jan 16, 2012
Babies lines:

POgqtRB.png

Babies D pairings
JSzcJxj.png

AussieBomberJet

Dec 28, 2017
Northern Beaches, Queensland
Some people are starting to think we as a fanbase are getting wee bit too cocky. I mean, I'm as guilty as anyone else for trashtalking other teams and fanbases, but when we do a GDT like this, it might come across as arrogant; crossing that ' we've taken this a bit too far ' line. I know many will disagree with me, but I'm starting to realise my own actions when I see things like this.

LaScheifers

Feb 20, 2019
Just win jets
Other than a few of their fans, the bulk of them are not bright...or just completely delusional. I'm at the point of wondering...do they have optometrists in Edmonton? Because I'm not sure they actually see what they're watching or they're too stupid to understand what they're seeing...

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Some people are starting to think we as a fanbase are getting wee bit too cocky. I mean, I'm as guilty as anyone else for trashtalking other teams and fanbases, but when we do a GDT like this, it might come across as arrogant; crossing that ' we've taken this a bit too far ' line. I know many will disagree with me, but I'm starting to realise my own actions when I see things like this.
It's just humor, the Oilers have some very good players and we have to play a very good game to win which i hope we are able to do again tonight. I really think, hope , the Jets are maybe getting in the Oilers heads right now and they feel pressure to win tonight. :naughty: :laugh:

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Karma only reads the main boards, we're safe here

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015

There’s nothing wrong with being arrogant, as long as you are aware of it and acknowledge it insincerely like everyone does these days :laugh:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

Remember the golden rule. Like every other Canadian NHL fan base we one loss away from being a blubbering mess.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
tattooed-shakespeare-mathew-mcfarren.jpg

Enamor’d with a Draisaitl dive (for a 10 min power play I cry),
As to behold an Oily beggar born,
And needy nothing trimm'd in truthful jollity,
And whine-flavoured games happily forsworn,
And truthful honour shamefully misplac'd,
And game-time virtue rudely strumpeted,
And bedazzled refs plod disgrac'd,
And Oily strength by limping sway disabled
And ice-born art made tongue-tied by authority,
And penaltied folly—doctor-like—controlling skill,
And simple truth becomes miscall'd simplicity,
And captive good attending wonton ill:
Tir'd with all these, from these our Jets would be gone,
Save that, to play, our skills prevail and are yet again shown.

Last edited:

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island

to me this is all about highlighting how obnoxious and toxic and self entitled the oilers fan base demonstrated themselves to be last game. the post game reaction was downright shameful.

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
An eye for an eye. If you ever silently perused another fan base's forum after a game with the Jets, you'd want to crash their city gates with torches and pitchforks. I have no problems giving it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad