GDT: Winnipeg Jets versus Calgary Flames August 3 game 2 Best of five 2020 Stanley Cup playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Despite the losses of Fefe and Patty I still like our chances. Here is to a successful game deux!
I think the troops will come out extra fired up and score a decisive win!
GO JETS GO:jets

upload_2020-8-2_12-45-2.gif

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Jets are demoralized and the defense has no confidence, given that they have been told how crappy they are in the media all year. Flames just look to want it more, so my optimism is very low.

It's a tough choice between going fishing or watching the game tomorrow.

Reactions: Heldig

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Im gonna keep watching and cheering for a win. Hopefully try and enjoy it because judging by the MLB hockey in December or January seems unlikely.... I can never hope for a loss or tank. Even with 55 likely being done, any chance at a good run is probably gone. With Patty if he is out that is even more so. But I dislike Calgary's team so i hope the boys can come together and lay it all on the line and at least make the top 16 playoff dance. Maybe get Patty back at some point. At least go out to a solid team I hate less then Calgary who i am sure we would beat with 55 and 29 and you could add in 18 as well. Worst case we lose i shut the tv off for the summer and take a break from hockey until the Cup final and pray to god for the 1st overall and not watch an upset team like Edmonton or Pitts get it....

Reactions: Guardian17

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Hoping Harkins is in. He should be for sure if Patty is out as well. I kind of hope Maurice gets the blender out, and tries to make a balanced top
9. Lets see what Roslo has. Lets get a Harkins and Appleton energy line together. Can keep Copp and Lowry together since they were our only players last game, or just throw Copp up to 1C to try and spark some of our no shows. We are up against very bad odds may as well see what you can get out of the group. Not the usual boring Wheeler at 1C with Connor and keeping Ehlers with scrubs. Then Copp and Lowry together as the only line that does anything

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Ok Jets we don't have Buff and we aren't the toughest team but you know what will get a dirty team to play cleaner , a PP that makes them pay for taking penalties . We won't have Scheifele or Laine but we still have guys that can score and we have to start today. GO JETS GO.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I will probably be heading back from the Lake today and miss the game. My hopes are a very undermanned Jets team can find a way.

Keep your heads, play fast, stay out of the box, let your goalie steel one. Don’t give up and start cheap shotting yet.

It’s the NHL and things are always surprising. The hockey world has written you off for a legitimate reason so surprise us please.....and thank you.

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Come on Harkins, throw us on your back and show us the way.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Come on Harkins, throw us on your back and show us the way.

This is where we're at. I can't believe we're one game into this thing and two of our top dogs are (probably) already out. Discouraging to say the least.

Reactions: Neuf

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
I'd love it if CRE suddenly became an effective unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad