Winnipeg Jets Trouba Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgetown Al*

Georgetown Al
Oct 6, 2015
Seems like you put a variety of options that have nothing to do with each other. Like the last 2.

Who is making bad decisions is it Trouba or Chevy concerning Trouba's actions this past Saturday so did Chevy the Jets cause it because of bad decisions or Trouba.

Unholy goalie

Jul 11, 2011
I put Trouba making bad decisions, only because I could see him voluntarily sitting beyond Dec. 1st.

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
Who is making bad decisions is it Trouba or Chevy concerning Trouba's actions this past Saturday so did Chevy the Jets cause it because of bad decisions or Trouba.

Didn't realize you could pick more than one option. Makes a bit more sense that way.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Trouba wants out and will eventually find his why out. Now it is a matter of how much pain along the way. I think ultimately Trouba gets traded, but if we get approx equal value back I don't see it as a "loss" for Chevy.

Georgetown Al*

Georgetown Al
Oct 6, 2015
I put Trouba making bad decisions, only because I could see him voluntarily sitting beyond Dec. 1st.

I wonder what year he decides to finally sign a contract with our Jets :laugh:

The only person losing here will be Trouba, not his agent or whoever is giving Troubs bad advice.

Bogo's revenge? ;)

Georgetown Al*

Georgetown Al
Oct 6, 2015
Trouba wants out and will eventually find his why out. Now it is a matter of how much pain along the way. I think ultimately Trouba gets traded, but if we get approx equal value back I don't see it as a "loss" for Chevy.

Troubs has to sign a new contract with the Jets or he will be sitting out of the NHL for a very long time and I can guarantee that that is TNSE ''Do Not Pass Go'' and that has to happen before Troubs gets anything else out of TNSE like a trade.

Inflict

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg
What do I want to happen? Obviously I want Trouba to sign long term and stay in Winnipeg. What is going to happen? I don't know, but a trade is looking more and more likely. It all comes down to whether or not Chevy gets his asking price. If he gets a player in return like Provorov or Werenski, than a deal will be made. If not, Trouba is going to be forced to sign a bridge deal that will make no one happy. I just don't see him sitting out a year to find a new team.

Of course, this could all be just Trouba and his agent playing hardball for more money and maybe he will rescind his trade request. That's probably wishful thinking however.

Georgetown Al*

Georgetown Al
Oct 6, 2015
What do I want to happen? Obviously I want Trouba to sign long term and stay in Winnipeg. What is going to happen? I don't know, but a trade is looking more and more likely. It all comes down to whether or not Chevy gets his asking price. If he gets a player in return like Provorov or Werenski, than a deal will be made. If not, Trouba is going to be forced to sign a bridge deal that will make no one happy. I just don't see him sitting out a year to find a new team.

Of course, this could all be just Trouba and his agent playing hardball for more money and maybe he will rescind his trade request. That's probably wishful thinking however.

Never say never, you could be right and Troubs signs long term and stays!

kcin94

Jul 17, 2011
I need the "Trade if a good offer comes in otherwise let rot unless he changes mind" option.

Georgetown Al*

Georgetown Al
Oct 6, 2015
I need the "Trade if a good offer comes in otherwise let rot unless he changes mind" option.

No I don't think so cause then TNSE becomes a push over and I really don't think anything will happen no matter how sweet the trades are until Troubs signs with our Jets.

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL
Trouba is being stupid. Trouba isn't just wrecking his relationship with the Jets, every other team is seeing a 22 year old defenseman complaining that his top-pairing minutes aren't the exact ones he wants. That'll affect his future pay more than playing on Buff's left (especially considering Buff makes everyone look great).

Regardless of it's about money or wanting out, he needs to sign to facilitate a trade. No one will trade for a holdout. If this gets nasty, I say let him rot in Russia for 4 years. If he misses even a year, it's likely not too many young players will be taking Overhardt as an agent in the future, at least hopefully not in Winnipeg.

Georgetown Al*

Georgetown Al
Oct 6, 2015
Trouba is being stupid. Trouba isn't just wrecking his relationship with the Jets, every other team is seeing a 22 year old defenseman complaining that his top-pairing minutes aren't the exact ones he wants. That'll affect his future pay more than playing on Buff's left (especially considering Buff makes everyone look great).

Regardless of it's about money or wanting out, he needs to sign to facilitate a trade. No one will trade for a holdout. If this gets nasty, I say let him rot in Russia for 4 years. If he misses even a year, it's likely not too many young players will be taking Overhardt as an agent in the future, at least hopefully not in Winnipeg.

Montreal Jets fan, cheering for the Jets? Surrounded by Les Canadiens Fans....... well I feel for you....... for I am stuck in La La Leaf Land :rant: :D ;) :sarcasm:

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
I think it is very unlikely Chevy gets his asking price by December 1. Trouba will sign a bridge rather than sit out and eventually get traded.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
This poll is unlikely to provide much useful feedback, and the thread is starting to turn into a duplicate of the "Trouba requests trade thread" - I've had to move a bunch of messages already.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad