Winnipeg Jets Training camp: September 23 (mod warning OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
Now that we have a good top 4 we can shelter Maurice's BooBoo lol.

Edit : They can't honestly be playing Beau over Stanley. Stanley does everything Beaulieu is good at better than him and he does things Beaulieu cannot.
I assume that Stanley is still a little banged up. As soon as Maurice said he should be good to go for the season opener, I knew that he would be missing the season opener.

Reactions: Mathil8

Mathil8

▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌
Jul 24, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Edit : They can't honestly be playing Beau over Stanley. Stanley does everything Beaulieu is good at better than him and he does things Beaulieu cannot.
I'm assuming Stanley is still a bit banged up, only reason Beaulieu would get in over him.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg

FBbV2IOUUAQ5VBd

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Not surprised that both cleared. Nogier seems to be the consumate Moose vet at this point. Toninato is a solid fit on the fourth line or in the PB.

Reactions: thai jet

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Don't we save about $350k in cap space if we send Beaulieu down and call up Nogier once the season starts?

That space can turn into a pretty good upgrade on Comrie come January.

Do we really owe him anything? We've given him everything.

I believe due to us using the LTIR pool those capsavings won't accumulate over the course of the season so I don't think they send down Beau unless it is to make a callup work.

Reactions: Mathil8

GaryPoppins

A broken clock is right twice in a day
Sep 10, 2016

I got a DM from a media head when I reached out on Twitter about Beaulieu and he said he directly asked Maurice after practice and Stanley will be with Demelo tomorrow.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
I got a DM from a media head when I reached out on Twitter about Beaulieu and he said he directly asked Maurice after practice and Stanley will be with Demelo tomorrow.

Oh thank goodness! :banana:
Boo Boo is still only one injury away from this roster though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad